no dambs approach in the club: im going hard tomorrow

OP.... #1... You need to set up the illusion that you be gettin women...or yambs..or whatever you young cats be sayin these days... do you have any bad ...wait...shall I say decent looking female friends? If so ...tell them to come up there... You doin your thing chillin...scoping out the scene...Find a spot where its alot of bad joints chillin....text ur home girls what floor you on... Your home girls come in and you act like you dont notice... They approach you...you play it cool... hug each of them ever so tightly while gently pecking them on the cheek....you flash the smile...have some small talk...  If ya jam is on while all this is goin on...you might even wana get a quick 1-2 verse dance.... then you bounce from that area... head to the closest bar... buy yourself a mean drink.... start walkin around.....text your home girls to leave the area.

Now what you just did was created the allusion that you are that dude in some way shape or form....from there you return to your original position... Those bad joints that were around you were definately checking out what just happened. They seen you wit the joints displaying the appropriate amount of swag that they will allow for booking purposes... Now you take that " approaching 15 dimes" concept.... and just get after it. Walk up to them....introduce urself.... shake the hand.. not a business hand shake...but that hand shake when u feelin their hand a lil bit while gazing into their eyes. Tell these #$#% the truth. The truth being "what they wanna hear".  For small talk about how you sick of people standing around looking like they not having fun.... get her laughing...you in there.

Moral of the story...create that illusion...

^My approach was going to be along the lines of what this man said. Before you approach any female, make it look like you are havig fun, and that you are fun to be around.

Girls just wanna have fun.

Ya'll got me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

It's been a tuff summer for you huh o.p.? That meat of yours hasn't been dipped in the  sweet sweet honey glaze of some lovely young lady's inner thigh. Love making is that evanescent fantasy that is slowly melting into memory like a cold cube of ice on a hot summer day? You long for that slapping of your lower torso and upper thigh against a freshly tanned summer buttocks. Well let me assist you my dry dicked compadre. First of all I want you to look in your closet and put together the flyest outfit that you have. I'm talking sport coats, suits, dress shoes or a mean peacoat. Then I want you to wash up shave and throw that professional $!% fit on and prepare to hit the club. Once you're in the club scope the scene. I want you to pick out the baddest chick you see in the whole club and I want you to approach her. Walk up to her while looking in her eyes and say, "excuse me but I just wanted to tell you that you are by far the most beautiful woman in this club that I've seen tonight and when I spotted you a few scenarios ran through my head." One scenario was the possibility of us going to a quiet place and getting to know each other." The other scenario was  of me waiting for you in the parking lot and following you home.......... Your destiny is in your hands now"......... Slowly back away while looking intently into her eyes and disappear into the crowd. Now throughout the night make it an effort to make sure you make eye contact with here several times and everytime look at her like this.

images
   Yambs will be had indeed my friend.

This dude never fails...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

It's been a tuff summer for you huh o.p.? That meat of yours hasn't been dipped in the  sweet sweet honey glaze of some lovely young lady's inner thigh. Love making is that evanescent fantasy that is slowly melting into memory like a cold cube of ice on a hot summer day? You long for that slapping of your lower torso and upper thigh against a freshly tanned summer buttocks. Well let me assist you my dry dicked compadre. First of all I want you to look in your closet and put together the flyest outfit that you have. I'm talking sport coats, suits, dress shoes or a mean peacoat. Then I want you to wash up shave and throw that professional $!% fit on and prepare to hit the club. Once you're in the club scope the scene. I want you to pick out the baddest chick you see in the whole club and I want you to approach her. Walk up to her while looking in her eyes and say, "excuse me but I just wanted to tell you that you are by far the most beautiful woman in this club that I've seen tonight and when I spotted you a few scenarios ran through my head." One scenario was the possibility of us going to a quiet place and getting to know each other." The other scenario was  of me waiting for you in the parking lot and following you home.......... Your destiny is in your hands now"......... Slowly back away while looking intently into her eyes and disappear into the crowd. Now throughout the night make it an effort to make sure you make eye contact with here several times and everytime look at her like this.

images
   Yambs will be had indeed my friend.
omg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm actually going to the club tonight as well, voluntarily. Not really my scene and I've had little success in past experience. Taking notes as we speak 
nerd.gif

But every female isnt receptive to the same type of approach. How do you plan on discerning which plan of attack, fits each encounter?

Originally Posted by Phen0m

But every female isnt receptive to the same type of approach. How do you plan on discerning which plan of attack, fits each encounter?

god question ... every experiment needs a control and variable ... how about instead of 15 different approaches ... how about 5 approaches to 3 different types of women, based SOLELY on superficial observations ...? Still 15 different yambs, but with more structure ...

out of the 15 girls that you talk to maybe 3 will actually give you their number and out of that 3 maybe 1 will actually pick up when you call the next day .......

Don't waste time trying to pick up dumb chicks at a club just have fun

Just watch Crazy, Stupid, Love.. and do everything Ryan Gosling does. It has to work.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

out of the 15 girls that you talk to maybe 3 will actually give you their number and out of that 3 maybe 1 will actually pick up when you call the next day .......

Don't waste time trying to pick up dumb chicks at a club just have fun
Pretty much.

All I know is, Ricky better come through with the update and pics.

try to smash that night cuz chances you see them again is rare . unless you have the same social network.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

try to smash that night cuz chances you see them again is rare . unless you have the same social network.

bong. . Approach #2: try to smash that night...

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

That's what used to happen to me befor eI got my own spot. Many lost oppurtunities due to living at home. Never again

whatever you do dont end up in no late night dinner, tryna feed a potential one night stand. I hate that $%^#

Back
Top Bottom