no dambs approach in the club: im going hard tomorrow

Originally Posted by Luong1209

If the first 14 say no, just rape the 15th.

roll.gif
roll.gif

No dambs ever should be given at clubs. Guys who overanalyze and think too much will go home to fap.

In a stern and border line threating tone tell a chick she finds you attractive and she is giving u her number now.... Leave them no options, chicks love no options....

Originally Posted by thisizdray

In a stern and border line threating tone tell a chick she finds you attractive and she is giving u her number now.... Leave them no options, chicks love no options....

bong... there it is.... approach #1 in the books... keep em coming, fambs...

Approach #2: What's your name ,what's your sign ,can I hit from behind? *proceeds to walk away after being slapped*

1-5 will be pretty good, but they'll have options.
6-10 will be respectable, but some will have options or have delusions of having options.
11-15 will be a mixed bag of fat chicks and learning disabilities, this will be OP's best range.

The Mewtwo - be on the lookout for the rare specimen of a pretty chick in a wheelchair or crutches

It's been a tuff summer for you huh o.p.? That meat of yours hasn't been dipped in the  sweet sweet honey glaze of some lovely young lady's inner thigh. Love making is that evanescent fantasy that is slowly melting into memory like a cold cube of ice on a hot summer day? You long for that slapping of your lower torso and upper thigh against a freshly tanned summer buttocks. Well let me assist you my dry dicked compadre. First of all I want you to look in your closet and put together the flyest outfit that you have. I'm talking sport coats, suits, dress shoes or a mean peacoat. Then I want you to wash up shave and throw that professional $!% fit on and prepare to hit the club. Once you're in the club scope the scene. I want you to pick out the baddest chick you see in the whole club and I want you to approach her. Walk up to her while looking in her eyes and say, "excuse me but I just wanted to tell you that you are by far the most beautiful woman in this club that I've seen tonight and when I spotted you a few scenarios ran through my head." One scenario was the possibility of us going to a quiet place and getting to know each other." The other scenario was  of me waiting for you in the parking lot and following you home.......... Your destiny is in your hands now"......... Slowly back away while looking intently into her eyes and disappear into the crowd. Now throughout the night make it an effort to make sure you make eye contact with here several times and everytime look at her like this.

images
   Yambs will be had indeed my friend.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

It's been a tuff summer for you huh o.p.? That meat of yours hasn't been dipped in the  sweet sweet honey glaze of some lovely young lady's inner thigh. Love making is that evanescent fantasy that is slowly melting into memory like a cold cube of ice on a hot summer day? You long for that slapping of your lower torso and upper thigh against a freshly tanned summer buttocks. Well let me assist you my dry dicked compadre. First of all I want you to look in your closet and put together the flyest outfit that you have. I'm talking sport coats, suits, dress shoes or a mean peacoat. Then I want you to wash up shave and throw that professional $!% fit on and prepare to hit the club. Once you're in the club scope the scene. I want you to pick out the baddest chick you see in the whole club and I want you to approach her. Walk up to her while looking in her eyes and say, "excuse me but I just wanted to tell you that you are by far the most beautiful woman in this club that I've seen tonight and when I spotted you a few scenarios ran through my head." One scenario was the possibility of us going to a quiet place and getting to know each other." The other scenario was  of me waiting for you in the parking lot and following you home.......... Your destiny is in your hands now"......... Slowly back away while looking intently into her eyes and disappear into the crowd. Now throughout the night make it an effort to make sure you make eye contact with here several times and everytime look at her like this.
Nicolas-Cage-Laugh.gif

roll.gif
at the responses in here
roll.gif

OP, please hastily come back to the forum with a detailed description of tonight's events. Greatly appreciated.

*Patiently waits for results*

Try this method out. It works all the timeWalk into the club and find the hottest breezy east of the mississippi. When found, go near her but don't introduce your self. Wait till she goes to the bar, if not bar, talking to her friends. Once she isn't pay attention to her purse or wallet, put your hand inside and steal her cellphone. Go to the bathroom and save your number under "dat numba one stunna" and save her number too too. Proceed back to the dance floor and walk up to her and be like, I think you dropped your phone. Now do this to 14 other girls. Save your name under a big Tymer song reference. Once home around 3am. Give shorty a call. all of them. Instant noodles my man. These ratchets get wet over birdman chorus now a days.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Just walk in the club looking like this...

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m60gohNOEZ1r4vd32.gif

Bruh I am dying right now ajsnxgdjsbsv amsbxbsl

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Nicolas-Cage-Laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom