"No deal: GM will not sell Hummer, brand to be shutdown"

http://blogs.consumerreports.org/ca...ill-not-sell-hummer-brand-to-be-shutdown.html
so what happens when a division closes? do the cars go up in value? do they decrease? does auto work become more expensive because the car isnt bein made anymore?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nah auto work wont matter. usually the last year would be worth the most but i doubt they are gunna be collectors items. maybe in 50 years

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

the new hummer don't even look like Hummers anymore....H1>>>>

The H1's are just crazy
pimp.gif
  Inside looks like a dam cockpit for an airplane.  If I'm seriously balling in the feature, an H1 without a doubt would be one of my toys.

This is just bananas.

2004-Hummer-H1-Interior-Rear-Seats-View-1280x960.jpg

That's my biggest problem with it. They completely steered away from that bad +#+ image the H1 portrayed.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

The H1's are just crazy
pimp.gif
  Inside looks like a dam cockpit for an airplane.  If I'm seriously balling in the feature, an H1 without a doubt would be one of my toys.

This is just bananas.

2004-Hummer-H1-Interior-Rear-Seats-View-1280x960.jpg

dam.. that %!$ do look like a cockpit of an airplane..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

*%+! hummers. people with bad taste and a little bit of money do NOT need to be driving glorified busses on the road. the later hummers represented american gluttony at its worst. early hummers though, humvee, etc. were
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

*%+! hummers. people with bad taste and a little bit of money do NOT need to be driving glorified busses on the road.
agreed, but this will only make them do something else,
laugh.gif

this doesnt make anyone smarter
ohwell.gif

All I can say is I've seen these things driving on the beach, and they just beast-mode through everything.

Dude was doing a solid 30 on the beach, whereas the fastest I've driven on the beach was like..10. Kills my car.

@%% is the army gonna be using? is lockheed gonna focus some of there attention on bad-%%! military cars now or what

Originally Posted by kEnn E

@%% is the army gonna be using? is lockheed gonna focus some of there attention on bad-%%! military cars now or what

Hummer is/was a civilian car company.  Never had anything to do with military.  AM General created the Humvee (HMMWV = high mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicle) and after Desert Storm there was a demand from civilians for the vehicles.  They sold civilian models starting in 1992 and sold it to GM in 1998.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Mobility_Multipurpose_Wheeled_Vehicle

Back
Top Bottom