~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

I'm still in but I've kind of been depressed. I mean I got head yesterday but my team of yambs is somewhat nonexistent. When I fap I'm able to release stress but when I don't fap and don't get gamba regularly I go through a lot of mental anguish. ***** crazy

Going through a kinda stressful situation and I've been on edge (i get very impatient with my mom and grandma) but I've just been breathing to calm myself down and relax my muscles. 1/5 the way to completing the month.

I haven't been allowing myself to lust over suggestive images, glance and go.

Going through a kinda stressful situation and I've been on edge (i get very impatient with my mom and grandma) but I've just been breathing to calm myself down and relax my muscles. 1/5 the way to completing the month.

I feel your pain bro Ive been stressed all week really. Alcohol doesn't help either

Kill the your stress with the bud. Hope you choke on that smoke leaf :smile:

Same here. glance and go cuz of tumblr but last night omg. it was like my feed knew exactly what I was trying to avoid :smh: I almost cracked.

Still in surprisingly. I only find it difficult to suppress the urge in the morning. Going for Day 7 :smokin

I'm in the military dude so I don't want to risk getting tested. Never smoked weed but if I wasn't in the military I would definitely try it.

NVM then. "If you ain't smokin' weed cause you got a good job, then by all means make your paper, boo boo." - Katt Williams

still in it after NFO this feels like it will be a breeze. I do miss the vivid dreams from the first week though. man that was fun.

What do you define as tried?
my motorcycle got stolen a couple days ago...

I was like "man... I'm finna fap... Need something to keep me sane"

Went to go fap... And couldn't eem start bruh .. I felt awkward as hell.

Called up the dark skin tall slimmy slimb and set up the yambs for that night...

She was extra moist... :pimp:

Breath was kinda tart... I aineem tripping doe.

Called up the dark skin tall slimmy slimb and set up the yambs for that night...

She was extra moist...
pimp.gif

Dude I cant even lie that **** made me laugh.

Anyway, I'm still in it.  

Girl I'm seeing is in toronto for another 2 days so I just need to make it until then.

She was extra moist... :pimp:

Lol i remember i made out with a bad chick for like 5 mins straight and her breath was on 99, and i aint give no f**** straight tongue action

I like what no fap is turnin me into....
Same :smokin. And to think I was going to go the fleshlight route. Cuz I googled Death Grip Syndrome and similar searches. Fleshlight route has worked.

When I get my sensitivity back I might just fly to Brazil's red light district. Treat myself right

Last edited:
Just going to leave this here. WARNING, PROCEED AT OWN RISK

Amber Blank

ALMOST got me

Back
Top Bottom