No Fox On Time Warner Starting 1/1/10!!!!! Are They Serious???.......Again?

Sooooooo its 01/01/10 and I still have FOX, did TWC win?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I signed the petition for the rolloverandgettough.com thing..hopefully FOX backs down and realizes that times are hard and no one will tolerate their nonsense

It's suppose to affect users for DirectTV, Verizon, DishNetwork, Time Warner and i can't remember the other one..
wha?

This is only affecting TWC subscribers

nobody else
and TWC owned companies like brighthouse, Adelphia, Advance/Newhouse.

its hard to switch to any other provider in NYC Fios isnt ready, dish isnt reliable, TWC has a choke hold

I work for TWC, and I know I sound like a company man saying that this isnt our fault...but it really isnt our fault...

Fox wants to charge us more to deliver the exact same product to our customers.

CBS and Fox didnt talk about the fact that we delivered Rabbit Ears to customers just so they could continue to watch their channels. Do you know how muchmoney we spent on doing that just so people weren't completely interrupted? Millions.

TWC, isnt the bad guy in this thing. They just come off to be because you never see a bill from Fox. Its from TWC.

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

TWC, isnt the bad guy in this thing. They just come off to be because you never see a bill from Fox. Its from TWC.

to average TWC subscriber TWC looks like the bad guy, it doesn't help that Fox keeps airing those save fox commercials saying

TWC wants to up the prices

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

to average TWC subscriber TWC looks like the bad guy, it doesn't help that Fox keeps airing those save fox commercials saying

TWC wants to up the prices
No, I agree. Since the subscribers arent getting a bill directly from the Network, The Provider is always going to look like the bad guy here.

Back
Top Bottom