no-jerk july....a little yambition mixed in... sup widdit?

tryna refocus....

my yamb-aquisition skills rise too...

thinking about combining a yambition month too (i know april yambition failed last time, this one might work)

sup...

:nerd: :nerd:

*inb4 cats say how lame the challenge is instead of simply not posting*

Last edited:
It would work now cuz it's summer an yambs are in the wild. April was still cold they were in hibernation.

weren't quick enough with the edit...

still lame.

ricky I respect ya hustle bruh, but damn it seems like you're the frontrunner in all the previous no fap threads! 
laugh.gif

Do you EVER wack it son?! no bromo

partake in these threads, i no longer will.

ricky I respect ya hustle bruh, but damn it seems like you're the frontrunner in all the previous no fap threads! 
laugh.gif

i do... but not that much...

i know that fapping makes you lazy. it makes you content with where you are. take away the fap and it makes you get out and put that mouthpiece to work.

some dudes do it naturally... but others use fapping as a crutch.

Last edited:

i know that fapping makes you lazy. it makes you content with where you are. take away the fap and it makes you get out and put that mouthpiece to work.

I know a few homies who's problem is exactly this.

My theory is that when guys are horny or are more liberated sexually, their hormones take over and it makes them do irrational **** :lol: and they do what they have to do to get that "release", which should be talking to girls and getting to know them.

But if you constantly get your release via your hand, you don't have any desire to talk to girls because you already do the job yourself. All us guys know that after nutting you think more clearer about girls and what not, and if your nut always comes via your hand, you'll always have that subconscious "They aren't all that necessary" thing going on which will continue the no yambs dilemma. Plus your Hard on gets weaker and weaker.

That being said, I'm in on this No Jerk July :lol:

laugh.gif

View media item 441174
View media item 464948

The amount of truth in this post is :smh:

On that note, Im with it!

I'm in .....but aint no broads around
Ya see a man aint gota job and school aint start yet so I'm always at the crib and when I'm at the crib and when I'm in my room I'm chillin in my bed and when I'm in my bed lil big homie wants some satisfaction ya nah mean

Its gon be hard yo

Back
Top Bottom