No Kobe 9 for Next Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely true because I remember seeing that dude say that we should rack up on Kobe 8s but he never said the reason

Most likely true because I remember seeing that dude say that we should rack up on Kobe 8s but he never said the reason
The reason is not because there won't be a Kobe 9, but because he felt like the 8s were dope and encouraged us to pick up more pairs. The same guy confirmed there would be a Kobe 9 coming out, so this rumor is 100% false. Lock this thread up.

This would suck if true..I dont know what I am gonna do when Kobe retires

i kno what im gonna do...

save some f****** money!

but yeah, theres no way nike doesnt give kobe a pair of ix's. i dont eem kno why you guys are payin that any attention...

This might be the stupidest Kobe thread ever and most of the Kobe threads have some common sense.
Here's 2 things you want to consider before speaking about this:

1) Nike Penny 5: How does a guy that is retired still continue his own line but an active player in the game who will return to action sooner or later won't have his signature shoe continued?

2) Adidas Rose 3/3.5: If Adidas can blow their money away on Derrick Rose missing for a whole season why wouldn't Nike the multi-billion dollar company invest in Kobe who will miss 2 months tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom