No Longer Speculation - Kanye's Air YEEZYSSS

They definitely are retooling the shoe, look at the original black and white to the ones with the lacelock/toggle piece. The lines also look a little bettercleaner.

My guess is the $175 price range would be pretty accurate. I mean they get it for a Spizike They might as well get it for a Yeezy right?

I would like all colors personally.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

December.

I can't wait.
pimp.gif

To the dude that said he'd get a pair of these made if they didn't drop, haha I tried and the old cobbler guy wanted $750 to do it

no its not a release date....its the date of the nike human race....a 10k race being done in 25 different cities...right now everyone is saying december...

i hate when im in the jordan forum and b/c i like i shoe people say im a hypebeast... but with this kanye garbage.. if you buy it.. you are a hypebeast

I like the concept and design of shoe, but I'm not feelin the colorway. I gotta see them in person to make my decision or more pics.

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

To the dude that said he'd get a pair of these made if they didn't drop, haha I tried and the old cobbler guy wanted $750 to do it

cobbler? I dont need no stinkin cobbler
laugh.gif

Straight from Kanye's mouth "NOVEMBER" check this video. Listen to Kanye's verse at 6:50
"N*gga got a lot of Nike's, now Nike giving me checks. November "what" n*ggas gonna get the Yeezy's"

Back
Top Bottom