NO LOVE FOR AKOO? PICS

I wasn't able to cop any of this yet but the winter line was piff! Cant wait to see what he brings for the spring and summer. I think he's got agood sense of fashion. Simple and clean.

Here's some of his winter line if your not familiar...............

Info. on this
pimp.gif

my boy had on a dope pair of AKOO jeans yesterday, i'm just not on that embroidered jeans level at the moment.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Info. on this
pimp.gif

ALL PICS are from drjays.com........

I see this at mom and pops stores all over Cincinnati, so I'd check those kinda stores out first.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

it dont look bad but that name is sooooo wack... say it out loud and u wont wanna wear that %%+@ no more...

laugh.gif
i was thinking the same exact thing

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

i like alot from the brand.. nice clean n simple, but havent seen any storres in NY with it

Its simple but its VERY VERY detailed..... thats why I like it so much. I'm actually surprised at the hate on here but then again this is NT so never mind,im not so surprised.

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

i like alot from the brand.. nice clean n simple, but havent seen any storres in NY with it

Its simple but its VERY VERY detailed..... thats why I like it so much. I'm actually surprised at the hate on here but then again this is NT so never mind,im not so surprised.

ive seen a few pieces in one store I was actually surprised how cheap the polo shirts were, only like $60 i think

Back
Top Bottom