:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
love for him to quit

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

For hurricane chris? About as much love as a person has for getting a running chain saw jammed up his ( Y )

But for the south? Of Course
SeymoreCAKE... I Gotta Define Great!!​

The south? Jeezy, Luda, T.I.(P.), Kast etc., hell yeah...

Ringtone rap? No. Lol....

Na but seriously...No. Hellph*ckinno...

Yes for the south. Luda, Tip, Chamillionaire, Outkast, and some more. but hurricane chris SUCKS

No front son aint
THE JOKER GANG
"I now do what other people only dream. I make art until someone dies. See? I am the world's first fully functioning homicidal artist. "​

Chris? Wow! He soooo lyrical. Def will be a top5 rapper after 3 albums. Soo many quotables, yet so young and fresh. Def someone to keep ur eye out for. I too like to take off my shoes in the club so I feel where he comin from.
I got OLNL for $250 and fantastic four pack AF1s sz 10.5. For $200. laser 5 hoody sz XXL $200. All DS. Aim me joecrack558

"Aye Bay Bay" was garbage lyrically, but that's just one song. Hurricane ain't total trash though, listen to Player's Rock on his myspace, it def. should be his next single.

Quote:
No front son aint as bad as you would think
I heard this ... I can't make myself listen to the album eventhough I've been wanting to just to say I at least tried to give him a fair s h o t... (edit can't believe that was edited)

I know he has to have something tho b/c all them B.R. _'s go hard ... so I know he prolly gets it gutta on the cd & on his mixtapes.
Dr. Pooh
or it might be
+ Tone+
using this s/n if I / he reached my / his daily post limit

He says some of the dumbest @#%$

"I'm clappin my hand like I'm tryin to kill a bug"

"It's so hot in the club that I ain't got no shoes on"

I don't need to go any further

Ain't nothing wrong with Hurricane Chris. Not every rapper is going to be the next Scarface, T.I. or Jay-Z. (I am not saying those 3 rappers are on the same level but u know what i mean) Not every rapper is going to be a lyrical genius. Not every rapper is going to make classic albums or songs. He makes good music. Y'all are so quick to hate on the next man. If you don't like their music ok, but don't judge a rappers career by a couple stupid verses.

[BORAT] Jeezy is NOT ringtone rap. [BORAT] sorry had 2 add that.
"Imagine you being able to control your own destiny, shape your own future and one mistake takes that all away. Reality of it is you do control your destiny and future and one mistake will take all that away. Think about it"- Big Rube

hurricane chris? :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Team Pacific Northwest
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD
"MY SWAGGER WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

*L906*

Lol...fine, point taken...he does have his off bars/verse filler...but you can't put him in the same category with soulja boy/hurricane chris/boosie/lil or young whoeva comes out wit a snapnpop song tomorrow...jeezy will be relevant for longer than any of those clowns...but true, he aint a lyrical monster...you, sir, have dueled well...

Back
Top Bottom