No love for Jadakiss?

That was nice but honestly, I get tired listening to Jadakiss now days. He sounds thee exact same. Sometimes I feel the only I way I can differentiate when he drops his verses is by the references he uses. If there's no reference, you could convince me he spit that **** 10 years ago.

Jada been spittin the SAME verse for about 11 years now.

I tried to tell y'all Ns circa 09.

He's pretty much been spittin that verse his entire career. ala Snoop Dogg post Doggystyle.

LOL I'm listening to Kiss Tha Game Goodbye as I type this, and recently listened to some of the songs from the recent mixtape he dropped. After listening to him on and off for years, even though I like his 1st 2 albums, Jadakiss on features >>>>> Jadakiss by himself. Dude will drop a mean verse on somebody else's stuff, or drop a dope verse in between Sheek & Styles, but then will drop some garbage mixtapes. That's why I've preferred Styles P over him, because he has multiple albums AND mixtapes i can consistently listen to.

He's pretty much been spittin that verse his entire career. ala Snoop Dogg post Doggystyle.
could be, what does this verse usually consist of though?  sofar I have car the same color as something but I'm kinda drawing a blank now.  I still want a new LOX album, a real one too not a D Block album. 

could be, what does this verse usually consist of though?  sofar I have car the same color as something but I'm kinda drawing a blank now.  I still want a new LOX album, a real one too not a D Block album. 
I'm in the hood like _________
Little motorcycles.
Scratch offs.
Etc.

Jadakiss stinks now...

This coming from someone who has probably listened to every single piece of Jada material in existence.

He could've kept that 'mixtape'

Tales From the Hood didn't get permanently shelved for this

All of this. Top 5 DOA off 1 LP no such thing, not even in the top 5 of living rappers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom