No Malice - Hear Ye Him Out Now

As an avid fan of the Clipse I'm really looking forward to this, but I hope that's not the final cover art.

Good on him for finding god, but I don't want to hear a sermon when I listen to music.

i couldn't make it past number 3.
mean.gif

turned it off and put on some death grips instead.

For anybody who listened, is it overly preachy? Cause that's not at all what I want when i throw some headphones on.

For anybody who listened, is it overly preachy? Cause that's not at all what I want when i throw some headphones on.
Lol I feel you. I say just check it out for your self. I haven't listened to it yet, will be coppin tonight. Smh at it being itunes only.

Hyped to listen to that new Clipse track tho.

listened to it a couple of times today...i'm feelin it more than any of pusha's solo albums (srs)

Finally, dope music I wont feel bad about my kids hearing... Dude found the perfect balance of mentioning God without being preachy, and giving you good sounding music. If he never said he was changing his content, I wouldn't really have noticed. Sounds like Clipse songs, minus Pusha. Just interms of the drug talk, its done from a point of reflection. Dude still got bars and I the production is real decent on here.

Some my fav tracks. This for the gym/ whip

This that smooth ride out music

Hope the way he marketed this dont scare hiphop lovers away. He talks about God in the right way in my imo, versus a Kanye but theres no overkill. If you love hiphop and aren't Atheist, you should def check it out. No Pharrell but he got Chad. I give it 7.5/10 (kinda wished he dug a lil deeper)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom