No more Nike Livestrong products after Holiday 2013

Statement from Nike today:
Nike has made the decision to stop producing new LIVESTRONG product after its Holiday 2013 line. We will continue to support the LIVESTRONG Foundation by funding them directly as they continue their work serving and improving outcomes for people facing cancer.

We are proud of the collective efforts between Nike and the LIVESTRONG Foundation to raise more than $100 million to help people with cancer, distributing 87 million LIVESTRONG wristbands and serving and improving health outcomes for more than 2.5 million people with free cancer support services, programs, tools and resources.

I honestly didn't know they were still making anything Livestrong besides the bracelets.

They should of stop producing the stuff when lance came out. I notice they were still selling the wristbands at the nike store but who would buy them now, since they are linked to lance.

I'm goin out and copping mad livestrong **** I hate snitches dudes rolled on lance once that cash dried up nobody gave a **** when they where lining those pockets same as baseball I hate that ****

What Lance has done for cancer research as a whole .. I feel like it far outweighs the whole scandal.

Has anyone else used their fame to help people more than he has? Even if he did it by lying ..

What Lance has done for cancer research as a whole .. I feel like it far outweighs the whole scandal.

Has anyone else used their fame to help people more than he has? Even if he did it by lying ..

200px-WeAreTheWorld01.jpg

Why? Lance ****** up, yes, but he's no longer part of the foundation. Taking the foundation away as a whole is taking away funding for cancer research.

Why? Lance ****** up, yes, but he's no longer part of the foundation. Taking the foundation away as a whole is taking away funding for cancer research.

They were pocketing a majority of the money from 06 on according to a report. Good move to not sell this fraud's products IMO.

Last edited:
They were pocketing a majority of the money from 06 on according to a report. Good move to not sell this fraud's products IMO.
Source? From my understanding, cancer research just wasn't the first priority. First priority was helping cancer survivors get on their feet then cancer research.

I dont support Lance and what hes done

But I support the Livestrong Foundation in what it means and whats its done

Back
Top Bottom