No more release dates on 23isback.com

roll.gif
http://23isback.com/re.htm

LMAO ..... they never get it right anyways,,,,,,   
roll.gif

SMH
tired.gif

I never understood why everyone and their mother went to this site for release dates anyway.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
now how will people know when the fusions drop :l that means more heat releases for me!!!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I never understood why everyone and their mother went to this site for release dates anyway.

not everybody knows about NT
grin.gif

Yeah but it seems like they have this sort of cult following. It's usually not even shoe heads, it will be just an average person, but some how they all know about that site.

their release dates were often misrepresented, but im still curious why all of a sudden they dont want to post release dates

no i think there going to bring it back hopefully because i also use to use the site for release dates

i also visited the site when i forgot RD's. it was str8 to the point, no searchin and extra BS to get in the way.

its a ploy to get you to start buying their kicks, rather than let u know when they are coming out
tired.gif

I never used it anyway, but a ton of dudes in the hood do. I hope they don't come this way

Originally Posted by JRodski

i also visited the site when i forgot RD's. it was str8 to the point, no searchin and extra BS to get in the way.
short term memory loss is one of my flaws

Originally Posted by JRodski

short term memory loss is one of my flaws

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

not everybody knows about NT
grin.gif

Yeah but it seems like they have this sort of cult following. It's usually not even shoe heads, it will be just an average person, but some how they all know about that site.

true i used to go to 23isback for info before i found NT.

Back
Top Bottom