No more signature line.... Does this mean Tinker is retired?

If the sig line is finished, What's next for Tinker hadfield?

I know he designs other Nike products for other athletes, but if Tinker designs another JB shoe, (maybe he already has I don't know) would you consider ita NEW (in a way) signature...?

mijtbr.jpg

I'm not gonna buy a shoe i don't like just because hatfield designed it.
I don't really see it as a new signature..

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by 2Nick3

I'm not gonna buy a shoe i don't like just because hatfield designed it.
I don't really see it as a new signature..

if the shoe is nice then i might cop but if its another aj09 then ima pass quicker than steve nash

i thought tinker was designing Jordan 2010/JoRdan XXV (or whatever theyre going to call it)?

In my opinion, it doesn't really matter who desingned it. Bottom line is, they killed off the sig, and to me it wouldn't seem right bringing it backunless they put a good player to ball in it. I'm hoping that they start the whole sig line over with Marcus. I really hope they don't just give him ateam sneaker. As crazy as that sounds, I'd never put it past JB.

Originally Posted by forever23

^^
Don't you think you should kinda have to earn a signature shoe?

Bro, Marcus is "Heir Apparent" (pun intended). I know he may never be as good as Mike, For all I know, he may not even be mediocre, but the sigs havebeen with me since I can remember, and if his eldest son going pro isn't a good enough reason to bring them back, then I don't know what is.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

^^

Bro, Marcus is "Heir Apparent" (pun intended). I know he may never be as good as Mike, For all I know, he may not even be mediocre, but the sigs have been with me since I can remember, and if his eldest son going pro isn't a good enough reason to bring them back, then I don't know what is.

I know he'll probably get one (sig shoe)... I just disagree with it...
Since when does just making it to the NBA qualify you to receive such a prestigious honor as receiving your own SIGNATURE AIR JORDAN?...

like I'm gonna wear an Air Marcus

^^

Bro, Marcus is "Heir Apparent" (pun intended). I know he may never be as good as Mike, For all I know, he may not even be mediocre, but the sigs have been with me since I can remember, and if his eldest son going pro isn't a good enough reason to bring them back, then I don't know what is.

I know he'll probably get one (sig shoe)... I just disagree with it...
Since when does just making it to the NBA qualify you to receive such a prestigious honor as receiving your own SIGNATURE AIR JORDAN?...

like I'm gonna wear an Air Marcus

Its a Air Jordan cause his last name is Jordan but he will cause he from what I hear has some skills. I see no reason to not start another sig line A FAR AWAYFROM HIS FATHERS. Its not like people care about the Micheal J legacy with Air Jordans. Marcus Jordan maybe can be great or just Ok but his jordans will sellif their good

I agree, coming into the legue and being MJ's son dosen't mean that desrerve a sig off top. But lets be real, even if he didn't get a sig from JBand even if wasn't signed to JB, some sneaker company would give him a sig deal based off his last name alone. Since that's the case, why not just caryon tradition.

I seem to me people think JB has just died. people are so negative toward everything now because of the whole 2009 thing. but i dont blame them the shoe isugly and quality on most shoes are horrible to.

^^^Beelzebub23
Sure.... carry on the tradition... Give him retros.

They are a perfect fit for Jordan's son.

Similar in looks and name.
They are all hype.
And they are not as good as the original.

Sneakers are nothing but HYPE nowadays anyway why do you thing eveything has that limited badge in its name all the time. If Marcus still failed and the shoelooked/performed great then it would be a Great seller and the line will go on.

what is simply amazing about tinkers work i after the 1's all the shoes "evolve" 2-3-4-5 etc
its was and still is a beautiful growth
tinker works magic and if he creates another jordan shoe i bet it'll be ill or maybe he'll try something new and it might fail idk
if tink thinks its nice i probley will too

Ok, first off, Marcus has to MAKE it to the NBA. Secondly, why would a player even if he is Jordans son be given his own sig? If he is mediocre, you wouldnever see the shoe worn. At least on Marcus if he's riding the bench. Marcus wont get his own sig and will wear the sig jordan, IF he makes it to the NBA.

^^

1) Marcus is the youngest son MJ has 2) I've seen both play multiple times & they'll be LUCKY to make it to the league 3) If either did youwouldn't see the shoe because they'll be on the bench W/ that said, if either of em does make it, that in itself is worthy of a sig. Judging how theyplay now, if they make the league they've earned the rights to have a sig. Nothing against them but there are so many kids on thier teams that are betterthan them it aint' funny smdh

He's the VP of Special Projects.

He does bigger stuff than designing AJ's.

Back
Top Bottom