"No More Swiping: New Credit Cards Designed To Reduce Theft"

what about rfid fraud?

someone can just be near u and take ur credit card info smh

Won't the banks have to update their policies and notify the people if the we have to pay for what theives steal?

and the theives can just get away with this like that???? :x :smh:

It's slow and burdensome . Insert card, wait 5 seconds? I realize it's not being done for convenience, but it sure could be both this day in age.

Apple Pay seems like a joke too. How hard is it to swipe a debit card? It's literally 4 seconds from start to finish.

How you describe 5 seconds as slow but mke it sound like 4 seconds is fast? I guess every second counts.

Still doesn't do much for people who use the card to order food for take out.

I literally felt someone watching over my shoulder at the DPS office a couple of weeks ago, they ordered some Thai food.

It was Thai men that did it ironically.

I called the bank and they handled as usual.

People be crumb hustling these days.

They already got a way around it. I seen one scammer post on IG a few months ago saying it

Won't the banks have to update their policies and notify the people if the we have to pay for what theives steal?

and the theives can just get away with this like that???? :x :smh:

Figure out how to "steal" from yourself...profit?

Can't wait until Apple Pay is accepted everywhere, much faster than the chip. Chip only works at target and walmart.

The hood really be about that credit card fraud/scam life…

It's a lifestyle for dudes in NYC 17 dudes from my area/graduating class got snipped a few months ago. They were knowingly doing it for 5-6 years +

Thank god I found good sales jobs as a youngin to keep up with dudes. However I would never touch CC fraud dudes don't understand you messing with corporate americas money. They will eat you alive once they catch on you will do jail time!

It's a lifestyle for dudes in NYC 17 dudes from my area/graduating class got snipped a few months ago. They were knowingly doing it for 5-6 years +

Thank god I found good sales jobs as a youngin to keep up with dudes. However I would never touch CC fraud dudes don't understand you messing with corporate americas money. They will eat you alive once they catch on you will do jail time!

lol you were the plug on NT back int he day though.

lol you were the plug on NT back int he day though.

:lol:

None of my cards even have the chip tho...

And I saw someone use this. Seems to take longer than the swipe

This is a new thread? Lol ive been using EMV all year hell even Wal Mart been up on this. Where yall live

^ not that many stores have the chip readers yet. Wal Mart is one of very few stores that's actually been using them. I've seen a few stores by me (Long Island, NY) that do have the terminals with the chip readers, but for what ever reason haven't activated the chip reader yet, so you still have to swipe. I guess they're gonna start using them now that the deadline is almost here

Back
Top Bottom