No one wants kids, US Birth Rate Hits 32-year low

there is no way my wife be dropping off the kids at some friend of a friend’s house. there’s also been some horror stories about kids dying or getting injured at unlicensed and licensed home daycares here. most of these home spots be parking your kid in front of a tv and givin em a juicebox. no thanks. i’d rather be broke.
F915B333-13B7-4730-85A4-B21CC5798CA6.jpeg

There was a story here a woman who ran an unlicensed daycare was essentially "feeding" children to her convicted sex offender husband who was sexually abusing children and recording it. Son sexually abused a child 8 DAYS OLD.

I would have a very hard time letting a stranger watch my child.

There was a story here a woman who ran an unlicensed daycare was essentially "feeding" children to her convicted sex offender husband who was sexually abusing children and recording it. Son sexually abused a child 8 DAYS OLD.

I would have to burn that house down with them in it . No other option. You can’t undo trauma

Stories like this was the reason why my wife decided to stay home and raise Kid #1 and now Kid #2.

Stories like this was the reason why my wife decided to stay home and raise Kid #1 and now Kid #2.
You cannot take a chance with childcare. Price should not be your concern. Seen cheaper places treat my kid like a king while I hear stories of the 5k a month places dropping kids on camera. Gotta do the homework

You cannot take a chance with childcare. Price should not be your concern. Seen cheaper places treat my kid like a king while I hear stories of the 5k a month places dropping kids on camera. Gotta do the homework
Definitely.

Looking forward to having kids someday... but man, it’s going to be a A HUGE RESPONSIBILITY. Especially here in America. It’s definitely a different environment here.

Back home, I have friends who already have 2-3 children, and have their own versions of financial “stability.” Also, help is easy to come by there either with “willing” relatives and maids available to help out working couples.

I’m like at a point where Michael Scott wants to have kids.
DE7D0C9A-C5FA-4D95-A7BB-89F4BC6F3614.gif

10C9BD9D-36C5-4C2E-9CFA-F38DA6C97A4A.gif

I also want to be able to play sports with my kids but I hope I’m not too old give an a** beating of a lifetime :lol:

I'm walking a slippery slope. 3 kids one baby momma. We not together but still live together. She hasn't threateneed toput me on child support cause I do what I have to do. But she has thrown it around a couple times when we were arguing or disagreed.

Told her I'd quit my job and move to Trinidad if she ever put me on CS

So you’re not really living with her for the children’s sake...more like it’s a money saving situation for you?

She’s probably going to put you on CS as soon as she finds a man. Not gonna be a pretty look having her tell you to sleep on the couch tonight while they walk hand in hand into the bedroom. Might as well save up, move out and prepare for the inevitable.

So you’re not really living with her for the children’s sake...more like it’s a money saving situation for you?

She’s probably going to put you on CS as soon as she finds a man. Not gonna be a pretty look having her tell you to sleep on the couch tonight while they walk hand in hand into the bedroom. Might as well save up, move out and prepare for the inevitable.
Lol

Some truth.

my advice to those that want kids but dont have them yet, is make sure you find the right women. My wife does sooo much with/for the baby, without an incredible woman like her me and my son would both be in big trouble. I just pay the bills, and thats the easy part. :lol:

my advice to those that want kids but dont have them yet, is make sure you find the right women. My wife does sooo much with/for the baby, without an incredible woman like her me and my son would both be in big trouble. I just pay the bills, and thats the easy part. :lol:
Truth.

Well family members ain't no better when it comes to that.

I trust my parents and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom