no pic. but what kevin garnetts were these.

Joined Mar 3, 2010
I believe they came out around 1997-1999. They said kevin garnett on the back. I dont know if they came out in any other color way but i remember them being all white with some green. I remember getting these when i was younger. Did some research but all the kg's i found werent these.

Last edited:
Joined Jul 2, 2004
Was the Garnett II ever released? I thought it got scrapped. Damn, KG had some great kicks with Nike

cwk

Joined Jan 14, 2001
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Just before the Air Garnett II was launched, KG vetoed it because he wanted Tuned Air.  NIKE glued a piece of fabric with a swoosh over Garnett's name and released it at Factory stores as the Air Defense.

Joined Feb 19, 2001
Originally Posted by CWK

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Just before the Air Garnett II was launched, KG vetoed it because he wanted Tuned Air.  NIKE glued a piece of fabric with a swoosh over Garnett's name and released it at Factory stores as the Air Defense.
that's funny

sales sample Garnett II

Joined Jul 21, 2004
Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by CWK

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
that's funny

sales sample Garnett II
This is interesting cuz i never knew about those
...and even if it was dropped due to being a technical switch...good call by KG...cuz these are ugly!

Joined Apr 8, 2002
Ya, Thanks for the pics..Never seen those...Thats wierd that Nike went on to naming the next shoe the 3, instead of the 2...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now