no pic. but what kevin garnetts were these.

I believe they came out around 1997-1999. They said kevin garnett on the back. I dont know if they came out in any other color way but i remember them being all white with some green. I remember getting these when i was younger. Did some research but all the kg's i found werent these.

Last edited:
Air Garnetts?
1grmuq.jpg

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...com.microsoft:en-US&rlz=1I7ADSA_en&tbs=isch:1from nicekicks.com

[table][tr][td]Nike Air Wayup
1995-96

[/td][td]Nike Air Flight Max
flight-max-200.jpg

[/td][td]Nike Air Max Uptempo

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Air Jumpman Pro

[/td][td]Nike Air Uptempo 3.0
uptempo3-200.jpg

[/td][td]Nike Air Garnett

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Air Garnett II
1998-99
airgarnett2-200.jpg

[/td][td]Nike Air Garnett III

[/td][td]Nike Air Flightposite

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Air Flightposite KG
fp2-200.jpg

[/td][td]Nike Air Flightposite III
fp3-200.jpg

[/td][/tr][/table]

Was the Garnett II ever released? I thought it got scrapped. Damn, KG had some great kicks with Nike

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Just before the Air Garnett II was launched, KG vetoed it because he wanted Tuned Air.  NIKE glued a piece of fabric with a swoosh over Garnett's name and released it at Factory stores as the Air Defense.

Originally Posted by CWK

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Just before the Air Garnett II was launched, KG vetoed it because he wanted Tuned Air.  NIKE glued a piece of fabric with a swoosh over Garnett's name and released it at Factory stores as the Air Defense.

that's funny
laugh.gif

sales sample Garnett II
260zdzm.jpg
24vsktw.jpg

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by CWK

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

that's funny
laugh.gif

sales sample Garnett II
260zdzm.jpg
This is interesting cuz i never knew about those
embarassed.gif
...and even if it was dropped due to being a technical switch...good call by KG...cuz these are ugly!
sick.gif

Ya, Thanks for the pics..Never seen those...Thats wierd that Nike went on to naming the next shoe the 3, instead of the 2...

Back
Top Bottom