No Scrubs FINALE thread? :smh

yo did anyone else believe for a hot minute the janitor really was named glenn matthews? i couldn't believe after 8 years they still got my !$% when theother doctor was like "hey tony" haha.

Carla is out???? Oh nah, didn't know that. I dont think it will work
smh.gif

I loved it. Loved the ending too.

frown.gif
Sad that the show is ending. Or won't be the same without Zach Braff if it continues.

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

Scrubs is garbage.
11tn9s7.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

what did JD leave for (in the show)?
He was offered a job at the hospital Kim (Elizabeth Banks) works at. He took it because he wanted to be closer to Sam (his son.

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

There is no word on whether there will be a Season 9 or not. Zach Braff won't be there, nor will Judy Reyes (Carla) if they do bring it back. A lot of people think this is the end... especially with the way Bill Lawerence was at the last scene of the episode.

I wouldn't even want them to bring it back, honestly.

i'm with you. without jd and carla it's just not the same show. i like the way they ended it though. good ending for the series so they should justleave it at that

Its kind of dumb to continue without the main character...What other shows have done this?...

If it was the end of the show, I think it was a fitting episode. I just wish I would have know before last night Zach was leaving and it was possibly the lastepisode. Very very good series sad to see it go. I think they could go the "ER" route and have new characters come and go, but JD, Carla, and Kelsoare all major players to replace at once.

My favorite scene is probably this one. Probably the only time I happened to have something in my eye when I was watching a sitcom.
laugh.gif

"party later, prositutes."
laugh.gif

The Hey Ya cover by Matt Weddle was amazing. I have the .mp3 and play it often.

I read somewhere that season 9 is up in the air. ABC wants commitments from zach and others to do at least 1/3rd of the episodes.

JD dreaming about his son and Turk's daughter getting engaged had me
roll.gif
especially when he fainted

The chemistry those two had was always the best, and to me, is what really made the show.

So without JD, I just don't think it can be that good
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

they did a horrible job at promoting this show for it's entire creation
Yeah. Such an underrated GREAT show with a GREAT cast that nobody talks about. Even the damn side characters are awesome!

Back
Top Bottom