No Scrubs FINALE thread? :smh

I feel like crying.

frown.gif

i was thinking about this also....i did watch it however n im sad its over.

There is no word on whether there will be a Season 9 or not. Zach Braff won't be there, nor will Judy Reyes (Carla) if they do bring it back. A lot ofpeople think this is the end... especially with the way Bill Lawerence was at the last scene of the episode.

I wouldn't even want them to bring it back, honestly.

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Nah its not over. JD just left the show. It was the season 8 finale.

thats like MJ leaving the bulls, they were still good but....
grin.gif

So they are actually continuing on with the show even after JD left?
They did dedicate the whole season to introducing all these lame interns, I hope that doesn't mean they will take over the show.

Originally Posted by RFX45

They did dedicate the whole season to introducing all these lame interns, I hope that doesn't mean they will take over the show.
You don't like the interns?
laugh.gif
Sonny, Jo & the weird looking dudeare all hilarious
pimp.gif
Too bad Aziz Ansari's character (Ed) had to leave, Iwouldn't mind if he became the focal point.

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

laugh.gif
Sonny, Jo & the weird looking dude are all hilarious
pimp.gif
Too bad Aziz Ansari's character (Ed) had to leave, I wouldn't mind if he became the focal point.

Nah, it's just not the same as when Scrubs started at all.

Scrubs has sucked for the past few seasons now and this season was a complete waste with the few episode I've seen.

The new interns just aren't as funny and quite frankly just plain old weird.

ive always enjoyed the show...but never really was stuck on it...watched it last night...and i feel like watching every season now...just to see all thosepeople's stories at the end...it was sad

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Its over? Didnlt notice it go by.

co-sign. i've heard nothing but good things about it though. i had no idea it was in its 8th season. i thought it was a new show.
laugh.gif

i dont think doctors can act that stupid in real life...it would be cool though

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Too bad Aziz Ansari's character (Ed) had to leave, I wouldn't mind if he became the focal point.
that's where i saw the indian guy before.
roll.gif
the indianintern was in observe and report
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyways doubt i'll be watching it if JD isn't going to be there.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

cosign....

I read somewhere that it got renewed for 9th season. Apparently the ratings were real high. They said they are trying to make it like ER with a rotating doctorstaff but I don't see that happening. I enjoyed the episode last night though they brought back a lot of the past characters when JD walked out.

I couldn't watch it without JD
smh.gif

And if they were to base it on the interns they better find a way to bring Ed back.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Nah, it's just not the same as when Scrubs started at all.

Scrubs has sucked for the past few seasons now and this season was a complete waste with the few episode I've seen.

The new interns just aren't as funny and quite frankly just plain old weird.
you bite your damn tounge. every season of this show is
pimp.gif

They've done episodes without JD before. They were still funny even though it was apparent JD is needed.

They'd have to do a spinoff.....because losing JD, Carla, and creator Bill Lawrence and still trying to continue just isn't gonna fly. I'll missthis show though. Very underrated.

It just won't be the same. They've tried episodes where Turk was the main story and it just wasn't right. The earlier episodes of this season waskind of weird... like there was tension amongst it. But they really brought it home with the last few episodes. As far as some of the cast leaving...

J.D. is out.
Bob Kelso is out. (according to the story)
Carla is out.

Turk, Cox & Elliot ehhh. And who will Janitor torture without J.D.? It definitely won't be the same.

Observation: Doug wasn't in the episode at all, kind of strange.

Back
Top Bottom