No soda July

I've been soda free for 3 yrs now if only I can kick coffee the habit i'll be doing something.

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

Originally Posted by bjm5295

ive have none minus one 20oz diet Mug in the past 4 days, and only 2 SF Red Bulls. doing okay so far.

been drinking:

liptongreenteawithcitrus.jpg
this man know.. 
pimp.gif

just bought two 12pks for 3.99 each at Ralphs.. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I used to drink this but I'm not cool with that aspartame.

Now it's mostly just water or Propel.

Before game 2 of the Boston/Heat series, I hadn't had soda in 3 years. It tears my stomach up more than any type of alcohol can. So
this will be pretty easy, I'm in.

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

Originally Posted by bjm5295

ive have none minus one 20oz diet Mug in the past 4 days, and only 2 SF Red Bulls. doing okay so far.

been drinking:

liptongreenteawithcitrus.jpg
this man know.. 
pimp.gif

just bought two 12pks for 3.99 each at Ralphs.. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I used to drink this but I'm not cool with that aspartame.

Now it's mostly just water or Propel.
lolwut?
Sucralose is better than aspartame?

Im in but what good and not good?

no Soda, just settle for Gatorade, Vitamin Water, Arizona Ice Tea if you want flavor
if not good ol water will do

In.

I rarely drink soda anyways.

Thee only time I usually do is when I visit a chipotle and get a water cup and feel the need to be cheap and fill it up with coke
laugh.gif

Iced Tea
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

*raises hand*

This will be the first "no _____" thread i'll be participating in.

been trying to cut down my soda intake regardless.  4th of july will be tough, but i guess that's what beer is for.

I'm in! I drink so much water now that most soda tastes funny or even bad to me. I just have to let go of Grape-lemon koolaid and I'm good.

Im in, this is too easy, i drink under 10 cans a year
laugh.gif

But you gotta lay down some rules tho.....

You can easily cheat off of Sport drinks, kool aid, caprisun....etc

This should be WATER ONLY JULY (with exception of fruit juices, in moderation as well, of course)

In! Only soda I have had recently was Ginger Ale and that was about 3 months ago....is gatorade even a good alternative? I know water is obviously best but I need some flavor occasionally

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

In.

I rarely drink soda anyways.

Thee only time I usually do is when I visit a chipotle and get a water cup and feel the need to be cheap and fill it up with coke
laugh.gif

Iced Tea
pimp.gif
roll.gif
I do the same at Taco Cabana, but with lemonade instead

I have skipped soda for 5 months. No ducktales. Not a humble brag either, I'm bragging and telling the world that I am the #$%@. Stop drinking soda people.

Back
Top Bottom