No thoughts on this "BIN23" program yet?

abstrakt

Banned
Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

IF YOU GOT STYLE/ SWAGG THE 2s WILL LOOK NICE ON YOU WITH A NICE BROWN LEATHER RACE COLLAR JACKET
thats an opinion

Better products in lower numbers for adults....because the "older" crowd loves to jump through hoops for shoes.  Grown ups don't want to chase a shoe or camp out in front of a store for a shoe. We love to pay more for quality too. 
indifferent.gif

so basically they are going to be charging you twice as much for the quality we should already have

if they keep making them as horrible as those 2's they can make 10 pairs and nobody will care

So Brand Jordan been listening to us about the quality issues, and they want to upgrade their quality but for a higher price and more limited? What kind of bull is that?

Not to mention they're starting off the campaign with those disgrace for an Air Jordan II. If you aren't going to do it right, might as well do nothing at all.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Pay more for an "improvement" on second-hand quality?  Just goes to show how your beloved brand sees the consumer.  It's like 2 smacks in the face

QFT, unfortunately It is truly sad that JB is going to use the materials that they should be using anyway and then charge even more. You are right...two slaps to the grill.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Better products in lower numbers for adults....because the "older" crowd loves to jump through hoops for shoes.  Grown ups don't want to chase a shoe or camp out in front of a store for a shoe. We love to pay more for quality too. 
indifferent.gif

I dont get it ....

They trying to aim at an older crowd .... making these more limited right ???

I think the crowd they are trying to aim at doesnt have time to try and hunt shoes like these down.

i just dont get it making shoes for the older crowd. to me older crowd shoes r oxfords, lofers stuff lile that. man these r basketball shoes imo they r supposed to b flashy n stuff. trust me when i buy my  older crowd shoes i wont b heading to the jordan section

Originally Posted by solesearchin

Glad to know they don't make all high qulity products..... What a joke

im not even gong to bother with any of these new "higher class" shoes.  i already pay enough for the jordans that jb now considers "low quality"  if jb pushes this new bin23 stuff, id rather just take my money somewhere else. i think if they get greedy enough, they will lose thier consumer base.  175.00 for a shoe is a lot.   what do they plan on charging retail for these bin 23?  250??  ha.   not worth it.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

so basically they are going to be charging you twice as much for the quality we should already have
 QFT ,Aren't they admitting that they've been selling people lower quality retros all these years, by making this product?
eyes.gif
. They knew all along that they were selling people lower quality retros and they're charging us more now, to get the quality that should have always been there from the beginning
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I have a feeling they got this alllll wrong, when we say we want a better quality product it means we want the original colors in the original cuts nike air on the back (if that shoe had it) and better materials, not brown Jordan II's, or ostrich skin Jordan IV's if this is the case they can just keep it.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by solesearchin

Glad to know they don't make all high qulity products..... What a joke

im not even gong to bother with any of these new "higher class" shoes.  i already pay enough for the jordans that jb now considers "low quality"  if jb pushes this new bin23 stuff, id rather just take my money somewhere else. i think if they get greedy enough, they will lose thier consumer base.  175.00 for a shoe is a lot.   what do they plan on charging retail for these bin 23?  250??  ha.   not worth it.
This is exactly what i thought when i read it.  So they are now admitting that they were making lower quality shoes?  What is the retail on these anyway if its like 220 that may be feasable for a pair of high quality all white and red leather 3s or something.  I paid that for my 23s that are i guess regular quality according to JB.  But if they touch 250 or 300 why would you buy them?  The older crowd (I'm 22 with a full time job) would rather have a nice pair of brown loafers for that price.  I'm not wearing "Bin 23" jordans to the office each day like i could some nice 300 dollar loafers.

Back
Top Bottom