NO UFO"S just GOV PROTOTYPES!! PROOF!!!!!!! Now stop it!!

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

youareheregalaxy.jpg

So out of ALL this here, I'm supposed to believe that we're the only ones? Gotcha.

you really believe thats space? How do you know it exist? Man that is what NASA tells us, so they can continue to get billions a year to explore space

wow cartune, i didn't figure you'd change your screen name THAT fast
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

youareheregalaxy.jpg

So out of ALL this here, I'm supposed to believe that we're the only ones? Gotcha.

you really believe thats space? How do you know it exist? Man that is what NASA tells us, so they can continue to get billions a year to explore space
my-ignorance-doomed-america.jpg

Originally Posted by CWrite78

youareheregalaxy.jpg

wow cartune, i didn't figure you'd change your screen name THAT fast
laugh.gif
my dude probably think earth is flat too
inb4 he trys to play it off and "trolled all of us"

Look the only point Im making is that the GOV test out new technology that we dont know about. We are like 10 years behind Military technology.

Im pretty sure this stuff we are seeing is military testing.

Why dont we ever see these "UFOS" in major cities like Detroit Chicago. Wj\hy is always near a gov military air base or by Neveda

U are an idiot if you believe this
laugh.gif
They are only building replicas of the UFO's they have seen or have in their possession 

well of course a lot of UFOs are just government stuff/advanced technology that we dont know about. UFO just means unindentified flying object. its pretty common sense that some of the UFOs people see are man made and not from somewhere else

that doesnt mean there arent other life forms out there though

you really believe thats space? How do youknow it exist? Man that is what NASA tells us, so they can continue toget billions a year to explore space

yea, this is really space
eyes.gif

God%20And%20Space,%20And%20The%20Human%20Race.jpg

^I'm pretty sure that the majority of us know that the government tests aircraft,weaponry and all sorts of other %#%+ that they haven't just come out and told the public about,but to present what YOU have presented to us as "PROOF!!!!!!!!""Now stop it!!" is both bat AND cat %#%+ crazy.

i personally seen a UFO with my best friend back in 98 in brooklyn... It was pretty close , actually hovering above the building across the street....

I remember it like it was yesterday...

we were flying airplanes out of our windows I lived on the 3rd him on the 4th... we were making some new gliders and hethrewone pretty hard and whenwe looked up it was right there in the midddle of the day dancing like chris brown.. It must've stayed in sught for about 7-10 seconds then poof... gone..

we looked at each other ran out to the hallway met eachother halfway and talked about it all night.. we only mentioned it a few times to eachother since then but we know what we saw..
it was circular with mad disco light on the edges.. silver colored exterior and was silent...

come at me bros

Look the only point Im making is that the GOV test out new technology that we dont know about. We are like 10 years behind Military technology.

Why dont we ever see these "UFOS" in major cities like Detroit Chicago. Wj\hy is always near a gov military air base or by Neveda
if you knew anything you would know that we are 40 years behind Military or GOVT tech... they had HDTV's back in the 70's

because nobody wants visit detroit?

this is crazy old tech. There just now introducing it to the general public.

The govt. isnt going to release the newest technologies they have to the public and risk other countries knowing what cards were playing with.

The SR-72 and B-2, and F-117's weren't introduced into the publics eye until them joints were loooong de-commissioned.

In the 70's during the height of the cold war russian satellites caught pics of our SR-72 in restricted russian air space totally un detected by any russian sonar or radar at the time. This freaked Russia out and basically stopped russia from going to war w/us after they had found what kinda tech we were %%%!#+% with at the time.

This is a deep topic that can lead to many discussions.

And OP, you cant say ALL ufo's are directly related to this tech/craft, granted im sure a substancial amount are.

Thats like saying, since I saw a bird fly for the first time, its safe to assume all things that fly with with wings are birds.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

i personally seen a UFO with my best friend back in 98 in brooklyn... It was pretty close , actually hovering above the building across the street....

I remember it like it was yesterday...

we were flying airplanes out of our windows I lived on the 3rd him on the 4th... we were making some new gliders and hethrewone pretty hard and whenwe looked up it was right there in the midddle of the day dancing like chris brown.. It must've stayed in sught for about 7-10 seconds then poof... gone..

we looked at each other ran out to the hallway met eachother halfway and talked about it all night.. we only mentioned it a few times to eachother since then but we know what we saw..
it was circular with mad disco light on the edges.. silver colored exterior and was silent...

come at me bros
I think you told this story before if I'm not mistaken. I believe you, especially when you tell the same story twice

I SEEN THIS TYPE OF TRIANGLE SHIP

THIS WAS AFTER A HURRICANE CAME THRU

ALL THE LIGHTS WAS OFF IN MIAMI THE SKIES WAS FILLED WITH STARS

THEN I SEEN A SET OF STARS MOVING IN A TRIANGLE IT LOOKED INVISIBLE BUT THE LIGHTS ON IT WHICH GAVE AWAY ITS IDENTITY

PROBABLY WAS WATCHING OVER IN CASE ANYTHING HAPPEN WHILE THE CITY STATE WAS IN SHAMBLES

Back
Top Bottom