NO UFO"S just GOV PROTOTYPES!! PROOF!!!!!!! Now stop it!!

Well it is a fact the that the most UFO spottings have been near Government bases. Soooo

its a peace treaty that doesnt allow you to transport anything nuclear by air, If this is true its a act off war. Do yall believe the US would risk that? Also could you imagine if the spacecraft would have crashed the type of explaining they would have to do

Originally Posted by sorianotron

this is crazy old tech. There just now introducing it to the general public.

The govt. isnt going to release the newest technologies they have to the public and risk other countries knowing what cards were playing with.

The SR-72 and B-2, and F-117's weren't introduced into the publics eye until them joints were loooong de-commissioned.

In the 70's during the height of the cold war russian satellites caught pics of our SR-72 in restricted russian air space totally un detected by any russian sonar or radar at the time. This freaked Russia out and basically stopped russia from going to war w/us after they had found what kinda tech we were %%%!#+% with at the time.

This is a deep topic that can lead to many discussions.

And OP, you cant say ALL ufo's are directly related to this tech/craft, granted im sure a substancial amount are.

Thats like saying, since I saw a bird fly for the first time, its safe to assume all things that fly with with wings are birds.
agreed.  there are retired military vets/retired lockeed martin high-ups that say some of the technology that is just now being released to the public, by the government, is almost 50+ years old. 

is there seriously a need for this stuff

what kind of battles, and reconnaissance missions are they taking part in that requires them to use this high grade technology

and there have been stories about these UFOs way back in the 50s, 60s zipping away in light speeds. they described the TR-3B as incredible speed, but i doubt they're at the point where they can zip through the atmosphere that fast.
Its more than likely that this TR-3B is able to create optical illusions to deceive our naked eye

Originally Posted by G14

I SEEN THIS TYPE OF TRIANGLE SHIP

THIS WAS AFTER A HURRICANE CAME THRU

ALL THE LIGHTS WAS OFF IN MIAMI THE SKIES WAS FILLED WITH STARS

THEN I SEEN A SET OF STARS MOVING IN A TRIANGLE IT LOOKED INVISIBLE BUT THE LIGHTS ON IT WHICH GAVE AWAY ITS IDENTITY

PROBABLY WAS WATCHING OVER IN CASE ANYTHING HAPPEN WHILE THE CITY STATE WAS IN SHAMBLES
This guy 
laugh.gif

Nobody else cryinnnnnnnn @ "Now stop it!!"

ahsdlfjkasd;fahahahaha

Read it in that female bystander witnessing someone get jumped voice.

But yeah

Too much space, planets, and galaxys for me to not be open minded to other lifeforms tho

Originally Posted by devildog1776

we were making some new gliders and hethrewone pretty hard and whenwe looked up it was right there in the midddle of the day dancing like chris brown..
Nah man, it was just Chris Brown himself.

Back
Top Bottom