NO UFO"S just GOV PROTOTYPES!! PROOF!!!!!!! Now stop it!!

All those ufo sightings is nothing but GOV prototypes. tr-3b look it up in google. Thats why NASA was canceled. We got some %#$+ coming out soon.

They been testing this since the 90's. Aint no real UFO's just the gov testing out new %#$+..Google it and the images....

693244_f520.jpg

The TR-3B is Code named Astra. The tactical reconnaissance TR-3B first operational flight was in the early 90s. The triangular shaped nuclear powered aerospace platform was developed under the Top Secret, Aurora Program with SDI and black budget monies. At least 3 of the billion dollar plus TR-3Bs were flying by 1994. The Aurora is the most classified aerospace development program in existence. The TR-3B is the most exotic vehicle created by the Aurora Program. It is funded and operationally tasked by the National Reconnaissance Office, the NSA, and the CIA. The TR-3B flying triangle is not fiction and was built with technology available in the mid 80s. Not every UFO spotted is one of theirs.

The TR-3B vehicles outer coating is reactive to electrical Radar stimulation and can change reflectiveness, radar absorptiveness, and color. This polymer skin, when used in conjunction with the TR-3Bs Electronic Counter Measures and, ECCM, can make the vehicle look like a small aircraft, or a flying cylinder--or even trick radar receivers into falsely detecting a variety of aircraft, no aircraft, or several aircraft at various locations. A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field Disrupter, surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology.

pimp.gif
read the rest here http://www.darkgovernment.com/tr3b.html or search google for TR3B
pimp.gif

This certainly explains the crafts depicted in cave paintings and whatnot.

I'm now convinced we are the only intelligent life in the universe. I'm also now a Christian. Thank you.

Didn't read or click links.
But I saw the pictures, and that is pretty cool.

There are billions of planets out there, we are definitely not the only ones.
Our planet is roughly 4-5 billion years old, the Universe is 14 billion years old.
So it's not hard to believe that there are planets more advanced that ours.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

This certainly explains the crafts depicted in cave paintings and whatnot.

I'm now convinced we are the only intelligent life in the universe. I'm also now a Christian. Thank you.

church summit!

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

youareheregalaxy.jpg

So out of ALL this here, I'm supposed to believe that we're the only ones? Gotcha.

you really believe thats space? How do you know it exist? Man that is what NASA tells us, so they can continue to get billions a year to explore space

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

you really believe thats space? How do you know it exist? Man that is what NASA tells us, so they can continue to get billions a year to explore space

you're right. Galileo is a pawn. The earth still revolves around the sun.

youareheregalaxy.jpg

So out of ALL this here, I'm supposed to believe that we're the only ones? Gotcha.

wow cartune, i didn't figure you'd change your screen name THAT fast

Think about this 20 years ago if we saw the Stealth airplane fyling around we would thought it was UFO..lol Probably never thought in a million years back then we would have the plane.

Technology is advancing now. We are always 10 years behind the Military GOV.. Pretty sure in a few years we are going to introduce all those UFOS into our military fleet

In the 1970's what would you have thought if you saw this flying around?
B2%20StealthBomber.jpg

youareheregalaxy.jpg

bro you can get a legit telescope for maybe $10k and see distant stars at night if you are really this stubborn

Back
Top Bottom