NOAH Clothing

Anyone received their Bones Core Logo yet? No movement in almost 2 weeks from UPS for mine

Barbour core logo hoodie looks nice. Embroidery and pattern making it a game time decision now for tmrw

years ago noah made an extra thick core logo hoodie that was literally like a blanket.

i think it retailed at like $300. i wish they bring those back

I remember when he had an interview on Reddit where he basically said he'd love to use certain materials/fabrics for some pieces but understands doing that would price out a lot of customers.

I'm saying this cause I'm not paying 170 for a hoodie lol

Wait did that Lilac one drop today too?

All of a sudden my Bones core logo just left the warehouse after two and a half weeks following some nice email harrassment :stoneface: :lol:

Are we allowed to buy more then one color of an item in one transaction? I need ateast two colors of that Hoody

Btw for any of you that buy Noah hoodies have you noticed the amount of material/lint you get from the inside lining?

You guys just rock with it or what? Thinking about washing them to see if that would help. All my hoodies are new so I haven't worn them just tried them on and I noticed that lint all the time after I took them off.

Would have copped the pine green too but I had to hold back. Hopefully they don't sell out and I can go back later in the season. Wishful thinking tho. Black was meh to me. Not sure why I got the pink 😂
28F9AFA8-ABD6-421D-BD80-E9BBD4F8B17F.jpeg

Would have copped the pine green too but I had to hold back. Hopefully they don't sell out and I can go back later in the season. Wishful thinking tho. Black was meh to me. Not sure why I got the pink 😂
28F9AFA8-ABD6-421D-BD80-E9BBD4F8B17F.jpeg
Passed, but would have gone for black since the lettering seems to disappear in the photo, which I prefer.

Back
Top Bottom