Nobody Movie is Goat Level Vol. Better Call Saul got hands.

Movie is goated. Truly. It was amazing. One of the best I've seen in a minute. So damn good. So good. I was hype the whole time.

Go see it.

In Dolby.

Bob Odenkirk might be a goat man.

I've been back in theaters since September tho guys lol. They've been open for months. Everything that's come out, I've seen. Theaters pretty empty and spaced out. It's safe. And feels safe and comfortable.

Not vaccinated.

**** it theater looks wild empty, i'll mask up and give it a shot.
Do it my boy. You won't be disappointed. I've had a blast. I went to see The Courier last night with my girl and it was just 2 other people in the theater.

It's been very empty in the theaters. Most times it's just like 5 of us in there. And I've been going to different theaters. They're all like that. And since they make you pick your seats, they block out the seats on either side of you. And in some theaters, in front and behind you too.

Do it fellas

Exactly. And they've turned off the butter machines and depending on the theater and placement of the drink machines, they've limited most contact customers have. Feels hella safe to me.

Damn that’s great to hear that glowing of a review. I went to Tenet in September, and yeah like freeze freeze says it definitely felt safer than most things with the protocols they had in.

Damn that’s great to hear that glowing of a review. I went to Tenet in September, and yeah like freeze freeze says it definitely felt safer than most things with the protocols they had in.
Bro same. I went to see Tenet in september too. First movie I saw back in theaters actually. In Dolby. Gave me life. Wasn't a huge fan of the movie, but the experience was special.

Forgot to post I actually saw this, fun as hell action flick. Nothing new to the "should have left me alone i'm a secret black ops killer" genre but still really enjoyable because of Bob Odenkirk. The action design in this is nuts. As for the theater there might had to be less than 20 people in the whole place for all movies including the staff, definitely felt safe and spread out.

liam neeson must've turned that role down. Heard he's done with old man, action movies.

Bro same. I went to see Tenet in september too. First movie I saw back in theaters actually. In Dolby. Gave me life. Wasn't a huge fan of the movie, but the experience was special.
Same for me except my experience wasn’t great. Saw a late night showing. Theater was understaffed. Took 10 mins to get a hot dog and nachos. Get to the theater and the floors and seats were a mess. Highly doubt they sanitized like promised. There were maybe 10 other people there, all spaced out. But yea, I’m good on theaters for now. And I love/miss going to the movies.

Back
Top Bottom