NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Lebron Corks price change 305 to 250 but it is almost impossible for anyone in Louisiana,MS or Alabama to get them.

Hopefully with the price drop these will be a quickstrike in some locations.
I know three guys who drove to Houston this morning to put in for the raffle....lol!!!! Don't get me wrong, I love my kicks but its not that serious just for me to get a chance!!! If it was guaranteed, I would have been I-10 west with the quickness....pahahaha!!!!

I know three guys who drove to Houston this morning to put in for the raffle....lol!!!! Don't get me wrong, I love my kicks but its not that serious just for me to get a chance!!! If it was guaranteed, I would have been I-10 west with the quickness....pahahaha!!!!
All the way to Houston and back just for a chance those guys must really love Lebron. It is hard enough winning a raffle in Baton Rouge so you know what their chances of winning a raffle in Houston is 10 times worst.

All the way to Houston and back just for a chance those guys must really love Lebron. It is hard enough winning a raffle in Baton Rouge so you know what their chances of winning a raffle in Houston is 10 times worst.
 Right..then if they do win, the winner will have to drive back to get the shoes Sat!!!! I tried telling them that, but they couldn't see it. All three just want it to sell it..smh!!! Don't get me wrong..I buy and sell just about every release date, but thats only if I'm going to the mall to buy a pair for me!!! While I'm there, I've grab extra or pick up extra if people give me there money before hand!!! I'm not going out my way just to buy and sell

Both of my Kobe 8 "Year of the Snake" came in today!!!! When I ordered, I liked the Red Kobe's better!!! Today when they came in, The black Kobe's are sickly insane!!!
glasses.gif

Few more

[/quote]
 Whats the story behind those Galaxy Foams??? did you get them on release day??

Wassup with the Allstar KD 4s'??? Do you want to sell???

My favorite of them all are the "Leather" flu Games you posted..I remember I got them when they retroed in 03'..then Katrina came along and stole them!!!! that *** Katrina was a fool. i bought the nubuck version in 09', but never wore them. I eventually sold them on ebay...they wasn't compariable to the leather 12's!!!

Last edited:
Yeah that *** Katrina took everything Im from the lower 9th ward cross the canal ..***** didn't leave me with nothing was my senior year in hs too ..will post my galaxy **** too when I get a chance also

Last edited:
Yeah that *** Katrina took everything Im from the lower 9th ward cross the canal ..***** didn't leave me with nothing was my senior year in hs too ..will post my galaxy **** too when I get a chance also
My lil dog from the 9!!! Name is Brian, but call him B.Doe!! He has a lazy eye.. When Katrina came through, it was my sophomore yr at U.N.O. I had a apt. On the corner of Leon c Simon and Paris ave.

where in the world all y'all boys from the city got y'all galaxies from??? I know 3

dudes personally who have galaxy foams and all are from the city...lol!!!

Last edited:
 Whats the story behind those Galaxy Foams??? did you get them on release day??
 Wassup with the Allstar KD 4s'??? Do you want to sell???
 My favorite of them all are the "Leather" flu Games you posted..I remember I got them when they retroed in 03'..then Katrina came along and stole them!!!! that *** Katrina was a fool. i bought the nubuck version in 09', but never wore them. I eventually sold them on ebay...they wasn't compariable to the leather 12's!!!

Paid a reseller for foams and my boy got the rest of my galaxy **** in Kansas for retail. Na can't sell em and breakup my kd collection lol

What sz shoe do you wear???? I'm trying to see if I stand a chance....LOL!!! I'm in laplace bro!!
9.5 dude

Picked up some Roshe's today. Got the red ones from Foot Action in the mall of LA. And the mint ones from Politics in BR.  I wish i could get my hands on a pair of "What the Dunks" props on those man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom