none of ya bump Aventura?

i listen to this all the time....bachata and merengue are my favs. bachata seems to relax my mind and of course it gets the girls madd moist....
btw im mex.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

I do.. all the time actually. Its always in my whips deck.
thats interesting...how is their reception on da left coast? who's they primary demo? not too many dominicans out there..

nerd.gif

they got a pretty big female fanbase out here,  they had a concert at staples center a few months back and a bunch of broads on my myspace n facebook had their statuses talkin about how they was goin to the concert
laugh.gif

i know some broads who go out with some dudes who look like aventura stunt double look alikes as well
laugh.gif

my spanish is minimal but if playing their music gets me the coochie it shall be done.

thats interesting...how is their reception on da left coast? who's they primary demo? not too many dominicans out there..

nerd.gif
They get played heavy in the Bay. I don't personally listen to them...but I know SO many girls that stay listening to them. 
And not too many dominicans out here but every Mexican, Salvadorean, Nicoyan, etc chick out here stays with them. 

Get Mad Love In The Mid-West Especially Here In The Chi
sick.gif

And It Seems Like Them Romo's From Extreme Are Here Every Other Thursday
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
All These Broads Be Goin Ape *$*! To See they @@%

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

nerd.gif
They get played heavy in the Bay. I don't personally listen to them...but I know SO many girls that stay listening to them. 
And not too many dominicans out here but every Mexican, Salvadorean, Nicoyan, etc chick out here stays with them. 

same in FL, old men in riced out trucks
laugh.gif

cool tho, bumping because just DL the album and its ight. Taking a girl to a aventura concert = automatico baja panti tho
pimp.gif

all i been bumpin the last few days in the whip now that the weather is nice up north
pimp.gif

i +%@@ with Toby love too but dont have too much other bachata.... any other suggestions to peep?

I be listening to them..it be getting the girlies out here hyped! And..well you know what that means!

i dont lisen to it as much as i use to
but i remember them days when reggeaton, bachata, and all that was crackin
for any bay area heads check out
club barcelona your guaranteed to have a crazy night

The response has always been great in Cali.

The genre is kinda slow right now, so is reggaeton.

San Juan, January 10th (EFE) Singer Anthony "Romeo" Santos, member of the bachata group Aventura, has signed a $10-million dollar contact with the companies Sony Music and Jive Records -- a five album deal, according to his rep.

"It's a really big contract considering the state the industry's in. His first album will be released October 2011", said Johnny Marines, Romeo's manager, who added that Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Usher, & Britney Spears are on the label's roster.

Marines pointed out that Santos' contract would involve recording 1 or 2 English tracks,which would give him the opportunity to crossover from the Latin market to the American mainstream.

[Blah blah blah about lessor members]

Marines explained that upon the fulfilling of his contract with Jive, the quartet [being Aventura] would reunite to record under their previous label, Premium Latin Music.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

San Juan, January 10th (EFE) Singer Anthony "Romeo" Santos, member of the bachata group Aventura, has signed a $10-million dollar contact with the companies Sony Music and Jive Records -- a five album deal, according to his rep.

"It's a really big contract considering the state the industry's in. His first album will be released October 2011", said Johnny Marines, Romeo's manager, who added that Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Usher, & Britney Spears are on the label's roster.

Marines pointed out that Santos' contract would involve recording 1 or 2 English tracks,which would give him the opportunity to crossover from the Latin market to the American mainstream.

[Blah blah blah about lessor members]

Marines explained that upon the fulfilling of his contract with Jive, the quartet [being Aventura] would reunite to record under their previous label, Premium Latin Music.

Not surprised, he is the face of the group

dudes who aint co signin these boys in a party or bout to get bunz setting prolly aint gettin no play.
i have laid down a bad latina shawty plenty of times and throw this on , having no idea whats going and put getting cool points and easy access

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I listen to them every now and then but Yoskar Sarante is one of my favorite Bachata singers.

when i was learning spanish i used to hear their music all the time, but i really started +!++%! with "por Un Segundo"...i d/l the album and everything sounded too similar, so i only really !%$+ with that song
edit: i doubt dude would make it on the American market

No more Aventura since Anthony left, but this guy right here is the new wave:

Prince+Royce++17.jpg

When Corazon Sin Cara comes on in the bodega's, I always make sure I sing the chorus, so the latinas know. (yeah I'm black, but I know wassup)

Get's em all the time. "Oh you know spanish?"  "Yo se un poquito mami"
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom