none of ya bump Aventura?

nerd.gif

dem dudes be having da chicks out here moist....
laugh.gif

maaan them dudes have the pickings of the baddest spanish broads this side of the hemisphere...

YES!! although they're not the best looking bunch of dudes, romeo is disgustingly sexy, all thanks to his pipes (& alleged pipe game)
tongue.gif

i've been listening to dile al amor heavy for the past few weeks. it's always one hit after another, after another. i don't think i've ever heard a song that i haven't liked from them.

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

I do the bachata & salsa thing, its how i get the latinas.

Aint that right Bea
smile.gif
i still have to test you out! when i see you dance bachata, then i will c/s
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

I do.. all the time actually. Its always in my whips deck.
thats interesting...how is their reception on da left coast? who's they primary demo? not too many dominicans out there..

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I do.. all the time actually. Its always in my whips deck.
thats interesting...how is their reception on da left coast? who's they primary demo? not too many dominicans out there..

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
    We listen to Bachata heavy in Nicaragua.. Salsa, Merengue... typical caribbean music.  So I think nothing of it bumpin it here.

Here in the Bay they play Aventura on the radio all the time. In the clubs the girls go crazy for that. Concerts get packed just like NY.  I've only met one Dominican girl out here tho..(that I can remember)  and that was at a Monchy Y Alexandra concert.   

pimp.gif
Actually went to a concert of theirs and them dudes went in. Legit the best concert I ever been to. Dudes was pulling mini comedy skits between songs, you can tell Romeo is on that David Ruffin steeze though. My dude was giving none of them any shine what so ever although they look like they do lack the charisma. 

Originally Posted by Wade187

pimp.gif
Actually went to a concert of theirs and them dudes went in. Legit the best concert I ever been to. Dudes was pulling mini comedy skits between songs, you can tell Romeo is on that David Ruffin steeze though. My dude was giving none of them any shine what so ever although they look like they do lack the charisma. 
to be fair, he's da only singer...da other cats play instruments or do background vocals.

Henry sings too.. The other guys just do background.
Yeah Henry was just basically standing around the whole time, waiting to sing on the one song they let him do while romeo went to change. Idk it just seems like other bands are more interactive, like they barely even got to speak even in the skits. Unless he asked one of them something, even when they were doing the guitar solos Romeo was the one on the screen. I know the fans mostly came to see him, but I know most artist even if they are the main singer try and make sure the rest of the group gets some shine. He just really gives off that David Ruffin vibe though, like he trys to make sure he's upfront and center.

Hell Yeah!! I Might Be The Only Cat Out In Iowa That Bumps Them Since I'm Out Here For School 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Listening To Su Veneno Ahora Mismo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How Can You Not ##+! With Bachata or Salsa And Your Rican?
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom