NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Jay Cutler injured...

With the way the Bears defense and special teams has been playing, Hanie just needs to manage the game. Forte's work load just got even heavier. #PayForte

That's unfortunate for Chicago...definitely know what it's like to lose your QB for the rest of the year. Sucks.

But that team is still good enough to make the playoffs sans Jay.

Sun-Times and Trib f'd up thi morning. Both had the same front page headline: "Tough Break."

I can see us winning 4 out of the 6 realistically.

With Cutler there, easily can win 4 of 6.

Its crazy how things drastically change when your franchise QB is not out there, the NFC Wild Card race will certainly get interesting now.

Unfortunate for the Bears, but fortunate for the other teams in the mix right now.

tired.gif

If hanie can win at least 4/6 and we finish 11-5 theres no way in hell we are missing the playoffs, if he goes 3-3 and we finish 10-6 it may not happen due to the strength of the nfc but with the giants tough schedule, detroit unravaling a bit, and our head to head over philly even if they can run the table and finish 10-6,it would still be very possible to clinch a playoff spot. However if we do any worse than .500 over the next 6 we can kiss the playoffs good bye. I for one think we are still good enough to reach the playoffs with hanie, some winnable games ahead, and a 7-3 record to fall back on. I mean even if we lose to oakland and green bay thats still an 11-5 season of we win the other 4. Big game next week, rest of the season should be interesting to say the least

It scks we lost Cutler, but Hanie did manage to keep us in the NFC title game last year.

Hanie is no Cutler, but I think that we'll be okay.

^^yea everyone keeps talking about how Hanie did last year and almost beating GB....that was last year...GB has all the Confidence even more now than they ever did last year.

sucks for bears fans... me im from chicago and live here..everyone at school was wearing all bears today..blah blah blah...my teacher was talking to some kid in class and i heard her say cutler and i just said cutler is garbage lol she like what! you just failed the class lol

is it bad that im from chicago and dont go for no teams in chicago in any sports???? my team in chicago is the white sox! everything sport...not chicago teams

sorry bears fans...maybe next year? or not

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by MrONegative

it's bad that cutler throwing a touchdown and cutler realizing his finger broke, are the same face.

seriously though...how the %!@% did I lose all 3 of my QBs in fantasy in 8 days.
sick.gif

man +**% you and yo fantasy team. I hope we lose you .........for life.
fb83523a435b7376ec746e0b9b1c7ce998c19be_r.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

is it bad that im from chicago and dont go for no teams in chicago in any sports???? my team in chicago is the white sox! everything sport...not chicago teams 

Its actually kinda disturbing.

how is that disturbing?

im a huge white sox fan! the only sports i watch is nba nfl and mlb...not that big on the mlb no more but i still keep updated...

NHL i dont watch that but i go for the blackhawks if someone tells me to pick one

Originally Posted by LA KB24

how is that disturbing?

im a huge white sox fan! the only sports i watch is nba nfl and mlb...not that big on the mlb no more but i still keep updated...

NHL i dont watch that but i go for the blackhawks if someone tells me to pick one

Dont fool yourself, you're ALL L.A. Don't rep Chi-town ever again.

Cutler goes down and people all of a sudden forget we have a good defense and a pretty easy schedule. I'm worried about Green Bay, but I was even with Cutler. The rest of the games are all winnable.

Hanie just needs to manage the game this week and don't make the big mistake.

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Cutler goes down and people all of a sudden forget we have a good defense and a pretty easy schedule. I'm worried about Green Bay, but I was even with Cutler. The rest of the games are all winnable.

Hanie just needs to manage the game this week and don't make the big mistake.
yes but without cutler the defenses are going to throw 8 in the box and its going to be real tough for forte to run the ball with no real quarterback throw the deep ball.
even if the bears win 4 out 6 i highly doubt cutler will just pop up for the playoffs and pick up where he left off. Hes going to be 2 months removed from playing he will be rusty

With Cutler 4 or 5 of their games left were winnable, Without him I think they'll win 3.
nerd.gif

Caleb Hanie looked pretty good in the NFC Championship game last year. It was short lived, but he should definitely be serviceable enough to keep the Bears relevant.

Having said that, I think they'll miss out now. Between the Giants or Cowboys, Lions and Falcons or Saints, it's hard to see them taking home the WC.

Man, all season I worry about BEARS getting injured... mainly Urlacher , Hester and this year Forte. But Cutler would be next, and this just stinks.
I think the BEARS will be ok, but I thought they were the only chance to off GB in the NFC... now, I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom