NORCAL HappyHour THREAD~HH II Wed-11/7 @Palominos SF ~21+UP~

Quote:
i thought you were the one w/the Ford Lightning

Nope, not me. I would gladly take one though.

Quote:
wasn't trying to clown on ya rafsjays
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

today won't work for me. gonna have to do it next week or so.

CL - the details of Poleng's Happy Hour (4-6 Tues-Fri): 3 dollar drafts and well drinks, $0.25 fried adobo wings. if you haven't had it, try it. it's dayum good. and at a quarter a piece, how can you go wrong?

if your up in the financial district.

palomino's and gordon biersch are pretty chill happy hour spots.

there's a sports bar on beale st. thats cool too.

Palomino is the spot for Happy Hour - 4-6 - All Appetizers are half off and you can get a 3 course meal for 20 bucks!

On a real nice day, the Americano/Hotel Vitale across from Boulevard is the place for after work drinking. Problem is there are no drink specals for the cheapskates.

This sounds great. I'm down for whenever. SET IT UP soooooon
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4 or 3/8

AIM= cubbyfresh

just got back from Happy Hour @ Voda Lounge......not bad but not great. it was cool just to chill w/my buds tho.

my head is spinning, so i'll make this short..........

Palomino sounds inviiting....been there for lunch_+dinner several times in the past, so i don't doubt there HH grub is good. Several other dudes have rec'd it as well.

ditto for Gordon Biersch.....love them garlic fries, but i dunno how'd they go w/vodka shots x mojitos (my drinks of choice)

Poleng is a definite go for moi sometime soon. again, it's literally up the block from my lil cuz's spot........just waiting for my dude Owlboogie to spin there again. :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

palomino's happy hour appetizer's are on point.

thin crust pizza :pimp:
pimp.gif

calamari :pimp:
pimp.gif

artichoke crab dip :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

criss-cut fries w/ some type of gourmet cheese (it's good but not healthy at all)

i think all their appetizer's are half-off. i'm not sure if mixed drinks are half-off, but i'm pretty sure beer and mojitos are.

Poleng isn't a bad choice either, kinda wan't to go next door and see wassup with the triple threat burrito (would have to fast for a week 1st).

My vote is Palomino. Outdoor Dining, half off apps, beer and well drink specials.

I also vote Poleng for the next one...I might even get the first round of wings!

gordon or palomino were my top 2 choices too. y'all decide. again, i'm good w/either...........and Wed or Thurs too....maybe Tues, but, imo, it'd be better to go later in the week cuz work weeks kinda drag on around hump day...could use the pick me up.

and, don't worry, deereel, we'll most def hit poleng soon.....i will for sure anyways.

y'all get cracking on this. someone just take the initiative and set the place+time/day. it'll take forever if we keep doing the back and forth thing.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

I work at the Rincon Two building so Gordon Bierch is right near my way. But if I go, I'll be in slacks and a tie......but yeah, those garlic fries are pretty bomb.......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

again, either Palomino or GB would be fine w/me. i'd prefer Palo just cuz the grub is a lil higher quality, albeit more boojee. but GB would prolly have more mass appeal tho.

if y'all really wanna make a trial run this week, better settle on a spot+day soon. Wed+Thurs will be here before you know it.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

On an unrelated note...deereel, what's the dress code to Poleng for tonights Distortion 2 Static/Pharcyde show? Can I wear whatever (sneaks and fitted) or is it club attire? I tried to PM you but didn't know how......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

well its monday... any plans this week.. i'm off till thursday.. then i too, will be working for the man.
aim: yoursprmanishere
ftp: runstyles

well, NT NorCal's resident bouncer just hit me up to see what's good on this too.
like i broke it down to him.....hella busy these days, incl this week, so i'm not about to undertake organizing HH this go around....not like this is gonna take any real work or planning like the bbq summit, but still....

anyways, from the responses here and talking to a few peeps in private, sounds like several heads are digging Gordon Biersch, esp since it's 18+ friendly. i'll go out on a limb and just propose that as the venue for this inaugural HH jumpoff. we can try the other spots next time(s) out if we get that far.

you guys just need to pick a night (Wed or Thurs)...time would already be decided for us since HH's are usually 4-7pm or so.......not sure when GB's ends tho.

man, peeps wanna roll but no one ever wants to run the show......does the old geezer have to do EVERYTHING around here?? lol

fine...............

(THIS) Thurs, 10/18
Gordon Biersch SF (Downtown/Financial District one)

Be there from 5pm or whenever y'all clock out and stay until you've downed enough GARLIC FRIES, brewskis+etc :wink:
wink.gif

reggae night at milk tonight. i'll be swingging through.
aim: yoursprmanishere
ftp: runstyles

Yeah, I can't make it on thursdays either. Sounds like a good time thought.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

i don't recall any of you guys saying thurs were no good.
wednesdays are actually my preferred day, but i figured this wed (TOMORROW) would be too short notice.
this is exactly why i wanted to lay low and just let someone else take the lead this time. :lol:
laugh.gif

thursdays in general dont work for me. wednesdays would be ideal. jae wouldn't be able to make wednesdays though.

like w/the bbq summit and every other event that goes on, it's next to impossible to have dates that work for EVERYone.

well, due to all the folks that said they were interested but are now ghost, i guess we're gonna have to shoot for next week/time. tonight woulda been real rough, what w/me starting a new project at work today. tomorrow woulda been ok cuz i work kinda sorta near GB anyways, but i think it's too ambitious to try and get folks to roll on such short notice.

all i know is, if we do next/another Wed, none of this "i gotta wash my hair or clip my dog's toenails" BS from you or CHEN dude, joe.
AZN boy better bring my grape fitted too or else i'ma send him on a real scavenger hunt wild goose chase at that Warriors thing. :lol:
laugh.gif

im down for next wednesday. hopefully yetti can roll out, or jump out of the bushes.

Back
Top Bottom