** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

I was at stoneridge yesterday and saw the personal collection as well. Mainland also had some sb dunks and footlocker had the 180's, max 1's, and infrareds in my size (10)....

anyone know if the footlocker in serramonte or sf mall still has the am 90 infrared's in the sizes 8 and 10.5? tell me about champs also. thanks
- - - - - EAM JORDAN[/b] - - - - -
- - - - - - - -​

pushead everywhere in the bay
"...the SHOES, the SHOES, it's gotta be the SHOES..."
- Lords Of The Underground

SKIBBIDYBABA

I'll ask again just in case someone has seen them lately. Does anyone know where I can get the HOA shirts?

FTC Sacramento still has some pushead dunks!

and today, they are re-releasing the de la soul HIs! go get them!

that is all... :D
happy.gif

hey im going to frisco on thursday, anyone know if they have any boxcaps or anything good left at huf?
(\__/)
(o_O)
(> <)

de la HIs for $200, don't remember the sizes, and a de la soul low in a 10.5

best bet is to call FTC Sac - 916-444-4494

Well, futura P-Rods in at recon for an early release on friday! GO COP! Blk/purple boxes! Hype! Lol I think they are going to be around 175 because I think thats what recon NY charged for them...
-MiKey.

AIM: M I Y ABALLER24
E-mail: Mikeygotdunks@yahoo.com

seems like all the shoe stores in Sierramonte have the history of air pack.
- soled ut
and yes, I am female

just came back from folsom outlet...nothing worth going to cop.. a few sz 11-13 charity FC's, midwest xx's some decent runners and thats it. met a cool nter with blk packs who worked there and swooped up a a pair of FCs before i left. 1
(\__/)
(o_O)
(> <)

anyone got a NORT/Recon report? I want to stop by after work, but won't if there isn't anything interesting.

^^from the newsletter

Almost everything will be 40% off.

Brands from Nike, Sb, Adidas, New Balance, Vans, Converse and more!!!!. Please stop by and check it out.

This will be for instore only. Not internet!!
email:trobledpnoi@hotmail.com

from the bay area

Back
Top Bottom