Norcal Want to make some money part time? I need your help!

Ok so heres some 411, i need your help! If you know anyone that manages or owns a supermarket/restaurnt email me or call me. Especially if there in the bay area.

My friend he started out a new company that sells biodegradable products and solar products soon. Were trying to get into as many stores as possible so with your help on NT give me a email or call me if you can help and you will be PAID for your help.

Were already in or about to be in costco, sugar bowl bakery, ranch 99, pacific super, jamba juice, starbucks, safeway, u of chicago, city of palo alto, restaurnt depot, winco...and many more smaller stores.

One big selling point is out biodegradable take out boxes are fda approved, microwaveable and heat resistant to 179 degrees.

To sum it all up, if you know anyone that owns or manages a restaurnt or supermarket in the bay area CALL ME ASAP

my cell 415 632 6145, if i don't pick up just text me don't leave a voicemail as i get too many voicemails and can't check them all in time.

ps - if anyone is intrested in starting their own travel website or becoming a real estate/life insurance agent call me also(you have to be over 18yrs old and no felony records on file)

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP NT
www.sim0nsays.com
100% Authentic Sneakers ~
Myspace sim0n@sim0nsays.com
CHECK OUT MY NEW TRAVEL WEBSITE simontsetravel.com

- Who manufactures the biodegradable products that your friend sells?
- Have you considered marketing at SF Green Festival next weekend to get the business out and people informed?

JMTK!

Back
Top Bottom