nordstroms rack

i went to Nordstrom's today and got some good finds some xviii and air max 360 to ball in my total was only 104 bucks after tax so im happy u evr find anything good there

Quote:
python 90's

i always heard people comin up with those but i never found em the only thing i could ever find were the mardi gra trainer 3s and juss recently found some mowabb's

got some samurai trainers, sk8 his, airmax classic BW and neon max air slippers :smile:
smile.gif

i work at the one in chino and you would be surprised the kicks that come through, unfortunately they only get a couple sizes of the dope kicks but you could always come up on some hoop shoes there. the one in metropointe gets crazy stuff though.

if you're a ****** with a size 7 or 8 shoe size, the YES....Anything between 10.5-11.5 is trash.

TEAM CALLAWAY

i have a great story that might have everyone running to the rack....
i would say about three years ago my boy rolled in there and was just looking like usual and literally stumbled across some Infared VIs haha. it was crazy. He was able to cop most peoples grails for a small fee of 70 bucks. haha. this is why i still keep hope in shoping and working at the rack.

I check there every once in a while. They have a some ok stuff.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep doesn't exsist in my house

i usually check but the only one i ever go to is the ontario one but nawthin really comes through there...but if anyone needs MOWABB's in a 10.5 they have the black and blue ones 49.99 i think...has anyone been to the one in irvine lately?

Stuff I've gotten from Mission Valley location over the past 3-4 years:

AM95 Neon (non HOA)
AM90 Python
AM90 Navigation
AM180 ultramarine
AT1 Python
AT1 Curry
AT1 Twisted Prep
AT1 co.jp
Air Talaria
Zoom Spiridon 97
Air Zoom Generation black/white-red
Air Pippen 2 Retro white/red
Zoom Kobe 1
LBIV Black/White-Red
Huarache 2K4s
Huarache 2K5s

All of your twelve are belong to us.

yeah NR used to get a lot of good stuff...saw a lot of things but most i already had or were more than i would've paid for. the one here in oxnard kinda sucks though.

update for nordstom rack in brea nothing really good

few pennys
some pippens
kobes
and alot of other decent stuff nothing really good as far as i could see

Is there any good stuff at the one in Glendale and the one at The Bridge?
I'm countin' those M's now/ Those O's come straight off the Benz now...not the 550, more like the 65/​

Quote:
can we get an update for the mission valley one please =)
:lol:
laugh.gif
They let me down yesterday
Repping San Diego will never get old,
as long as our weather never gets too cold,
and SD New Era's keep getting sold.

Back
Top Bottom