North Jersey Sneakerheads....

North Jersey REAL Sneakerheads stand uppppppp...and this means people who actually know what there talking about and not getting a new pair of mj's because there so hot right now..

i split my time between morris county and hudson county, just started collecting over the summer, i just buy what i like, and get the ones that bring back memories...like white/infrared 6's....my first pair...hope they retro them again cause i cant spend the dough for the ones people sellin
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

hudson county here :nerd:
nerd.gif
ThunderChunk69
lightweight :D
happy.gif
Looking for in a sz 11.5-12
Air Max 1 Animal pack
In NJ/NYC, PM me

sneakhead knows where its at. hudson county all day. btw does anyone have any info on a store called The Battleground in Hackensack? I passed by one day and cant remember the street it was on but i have a feeling that it was on main street. what i do remember is that it had the citruses and women white and blue women's xiii's as well as some of the old-school nba player AF1. i searched for it but cant find any info on it. any help?

^^^ yo where in morris county are you? i live in dover...well kinda
TEAM NJ NETS

mr sneakerprodigy, i made a post about that place last summer

umm, Hackensack seems to be a horrible place for a sneaker store so there is a lot of room for bargaining.

they also own other shops, one on Market st in Newark.

i forgot to mention i work in Union County, goto school in Essex County, and live in Bergen County :-x
TEAM PLATANOSAMPLES ON EBAY (JORDAN+NIKE) just updated! [SAMPLE OF FOAM PROS! never released added 02/05/07!!!]ULTIMATE SNEAKER WEBSITE!(my mom thinks its cool)
"wowzers!" - khon thai 612

Millburn (Essex County) right here. Only sneakerhead in my school haha.
TEAM music-basketball-skateboarding-women

yo daffy 016 i go to skool in hoboken...
TEAM NJ NETS

Only 10 sneakerheads in up north (sorry middlesex dudes) and only 1 1/2 (sorry SupraMan1784) out west?

There's got to be more of ya out there. Show ya self.

^^^ haha no doubt man ill take the half
TEAM NJ NETS

Essex County here.

ThunderChunk you in college right? Where you go to school at?
Jerz!!!

Back
Top Bottom