NorthFace apparel in SF

It's been such a long time since I bought my current NorthFace jackets. I'm looking to pick up a few more.

Other than the NorthFace store downtown, anyone know any other spots in SF or surrounding areas? Thanks.

Sports Basement (16th & Folsom I think) has pretty good deals. That's usually where I pick up my fleeces. Never checked out the prices on their GoreTex jackets, though.

Hurry, the storms are coming in tomorrow. May need that Gore Tex.

I will probably head out to Sports Basement tomorrow.

I wish the North Face Outlet in SF was still around.

Any other spots that have deals on North Face?

I went to the Berkeley outlet today. It was the last day of their sale. I bought a $350 jacket for $108.

REI - 8th and brannan

does anyone know where I can buy a steep tech hoodie?

a steep tech will be hard to find in the bay area. the chicago and new york north face retailer's are the few stores that carry them becausethey have weather over there meant for those jackets.

best bet would be ebay.

sfgr415
was it the 40% off sale? never did have time to get over there with work and just being busy. you remember what they had? was it mostly like small and XXLjackets?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordanX3

sfgr415
was it the 40% off sale? never did have time to get over there with work and just being busy. you remember what they had? was it mostly like small and XXL jackets?
laugh.gif

Yea... 40% off.... Most of the sizes were M-XL

you could have also got an extra 10% off if you spent over $150. but all the good stuff was gone quick. The prices were really good if you can find what youneed. My girl got a jacket that was 134-40% so it came out to be $80+tax but this one white dude hooked it up and gave it to her for $60 bucks out the door notax.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

you could have also got an extra 10% off if you spent over $150. but all the good stuff was gone quick. The prices were really good if you can find what you need. My girl got a jacket that was 134-40% so it came out to be $80+tax but this one white dude hooked it up and gave it to her for $60 bucks out the door no tax.

Yea... I had that extra 10% coupon in my back pocket, but I only wanted that one jacket.

^do they have the north face puff jackets there? how is their selection? where r thay located?

They had a few puff jackets. The selection was ok. Pretty much, there were like 3-4 main mens jackets and about 3 colors in each. Then there were fleeces, andsome puff jackets.

There was a womens section which I didn't look at.

They are located on 5th St right off Gilman in Berkeley. Take 80, exit Gilman, and make a left on 5th. They are on the corner.

However, the sale is over so prices are back up to normal outlet prices.

jcsellsf when I went I saw alot of black puff jackets. I forgot the price but I think it was around 170 with additional 40% off. They usually have these salestwice a year so I dont know when the next one will be.

when is their next sale? how do you guys find out about the sale? anyone know what their prices on fleece are without the sale? thanks.

Originally Posted by thewanandonly

when is their next sale? how do you guys find out about the sale? anyone know what their prices on fleece are without the sale? thanks.

I live like 5 mins away from the outlet and drive by it everyday. Usually when they have a sale they will have a Sale sign hanging outside. If you aretalking about the zip up fleeces they were 79 bux but I only saw XL and only in black.

I stopped by the NorthFace outlet in Berkeley last week. They've got tons of NorthFace stuff, everything from backpacks to snowboarding jackets. And theywere all discounted a lot too.

Usually the outlets have cheap prices and good deals. I got my steep tech hoodie from the outlet like a year ago in black for $70.As for stores i think theonly place that would carry it would be the place in serramonte AGAINST ALL ODDS has the Steep Tech Jacket.

If you want a Steep Tech Jacket I suggest online retailers or the B/S forum. Not a lot of NF stores carry the heavy duty jackets.
smh.gif

You can check the Berkley outlet from time to time tho. I copp'd a Steep Tech Jacket from there last year during the sale, it was about $200.

There's a north face sample sale this Saturday at the outlet. It starts from 9am-7pm and will go on until everything sells out.

A majority of things there are mediums but theres a few things in other sizes as well.

Goretex, steep techs, snowboarding jackets are 80, other jackets are 50, backpacks are 30. I'll get exact prices later today.

From what I saw, there are thousands of jackets and backpacks.

Back
Top Bottom