Nose bleeds (etc)

So this morning I woke up with my tongue coated in blood. I then spat blood for over 2 hours (the type of spitting where you dredge stuff up), and had 2 nosebleeds over an hour apart.

Should I be worried?

RIP

But for real you should go to a doctor. If you were coughing up blood I would tell you to go to the hospital.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Yeah, make an appointment quick and if it gets worse maybe emergency. Feel any different psychically?

Mild headache, and I had a brief episode of chest pain. I don't think it's a chest related problem, though, since all the blood seems to drain from the nose. Maybe just sinuses?

Yeah, make an appointment quick and if it gets worse maybe emergency. Feel any different psychically?
Like, do you know what number I'm thinking of?

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Mild headache, and I had a brief episode of chest pain. I don't think it's a chest related problem, though, since all the blood seems to drain from the nose. Maybe just sinuses?
I can tell you  from experience (watching House religiously for two years), this is serious.

The vast difference between "you're fine" and "this is serious" makes me think the "serious" people are just messing with me.

Also, I got a concussion a little over a week and a half ago and exercised pretty seriously for the first time yesterday. Could that be related somehow?

Nice double post action.

to be on the safe side, go to the doc. if its nothing then w/e, but if its serious you might be catching it early.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Like, do you know what number I'm thinking of?

No.
Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Also,I got a concussion a little over a week and a half ago and exercisedpretty seriously for the first time yesterday. Could that be relatedsomehow?

Nice double post action.

Just call. It's obviously not suppose to happen

If it's more than just a nosebleed....dude, go check it out with the doc. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

I was gonna say that the nose bleeds could be from the dry air but blood in your mouth......your platelets could be really low.
Call the doctor, good chance he'll tell you to go to the e.r.
Any bruises on your body or blisters in your mouth, are your gums bleeding as well?

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Good thing you got that checkup, people die all the time because of complications with past concussion's.

Better safe than sorry.

Give us an update man. Hopefully its nothing serious.

Back
Top Bottom