Nostalgic Internet Moments Vol. A/S/L

I know I'm not the only one that remembers back in the day when chat rooms just started poppin off on the net. I'd be on there going hard body atchicks for some nudes. Some of em would trip though hittin me with the "S2R (send to receive) only" joint, and when I produced they came back withnothing or emailed me a link to an adult site, hell I could've done that myself...then when I asked them about it they logged off
mad.gif
smh.gif

What memories do you have from the early internet days?

AOL days..all those chat rooms. Waitin for the "you've got mail" sound when you asked for a pic of a girl

"wanna make this chat private so we can cyber..."...

Also had e-girlfriends and ishh. One time, on of em noticed my sn in a private game room with another female...we ended breaking up...
frown.gif
frown.gif

but best believe I got my cyber on with the e-sidepiece 4sho...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Also had an e-girlfriends and ishh, and one time, chick noticed my sn in a private game room with another female...we ended breaking up...but I got my cyber on with the sidepiece 4sho...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

YNS

I had a couple e-chicks, one who lived in pitsburg and claimed to have double d's, we siad we would meet up one day and do it, never happened of course.another cchick told me she was coming up from fla, that aint happen either

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Also had an e-girlfriends and ishh, and one time, chick noticed my sn in a private game room with another female...we ended breaking up...but I got my cyber on with the sidepiece 4sho...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

YNS

I was a young'n in middle school, so of course I wasn't...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

I had a couple e-chicks, one who lived in pitsburg and claimed to have double d's, we siad we would meet up one day and do it, never happened of course. another cchick told me she was coming up from fla, that aint happen either
Chicks on the net stayed playing reindeer games. I know I used to be on migente trying to find me a latin broad
roll.gif

I had a couple e-chicks, one who lived in pitsburg and claimed to have double d's, we siad we would meet up one day and do it, never happened of course. another cchick told me she was coming up from fla, that aint happen either
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Me too man, i had a chick from NY named Kayla who swore one day we would do thenasty in my living room with Air Jordans and Nikes covering our bodies...

instead im with this fat chick who like cereal milk poured on her
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Me too man, i had a chick from NY named Kayla who swore one day we would do the nasty in my living room with Air Jordans and Nikes covering our bodies...

instead im with this fat chick who like cereal milk poured on her
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Me too man, i had a chick from NY named Kayla who swore one day we would do the nasty in my living room with Air Jordans and Nikes covering our bodies...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]instead im with this fat chick who like cereal milk poured on her[/color]
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

a/s/l/pic?
laugh.gif

old school craigslist casual encounters
pimp.gif

took forever loading "sung hi lee" pics and dl a mp3 would take 30 mins, always taking up the phone line
laugh.gif

My friend and i were probably 14 talking to some 17 year old guy ina chat room and he said something about being "trashed" the night before. At 14 ihad no idea what that was so i was thinking he drank and fell into a trash can or they trashed his house
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]instead im with this fat chick who like cereal milk poured on her[/color]
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EPIC FAIL

My first pics
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

She would go on to send me a couple more that obviously weren't the same people, but I didn't care. I saw boobs.

Back
Top Bottom