Not a day in jail for Cocaine possession? So what did Mike Vick go to jail for again?

HOUSTON -- NFL receiver Reggie Williams must servetwo years of probation for cocaine possession in a case in which a Taser was used to subdue him.

Williams on Monday pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance. A judge sentenced the 25-year-old unrestricted free agent to deferredadjudication and fined Williams $200.

District attorney's office spokeswoman Donna Hawkins told The Associated Press that Williams will face random drug testing in Harris County. Hawkinssays Williams will not have a felony conviction on his record if he successfully completes probation.

Williams, who played for the Jacksonville last year, was arrested in April when he allegedly refused to leave a bar. An off-duty police officer used a Taseron Williams.

^
29625dce40e89dbf23a383701f1745e2b6a3407.pjpg

Yeah man...it's ridiculous. That guy on the Rams KILLED someone while driving drunk in 99 and played a few years later. *%*!

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

i still think its BS vick went to jail
i agree, dog fighting constitutes all the crap he went through? going bankrupt and goin to jail while we got murders and drugs dealers getting offwith a slap on the hand.

i agree, dog fighting constitutes all the crap he went through? going bankrupt and goin to jail while we got murders and drugs dealers getting off with a slap on the hand.

He didn't go to jail for dogfighting. He went to jail pretty much for orchestrating an illegal gambling ring. The dogfighting was just the PR hit.

@%+ I got locked up and fined $600 for possesion of WEED and this _ gets a free pass

and my blunt was already rolled.. if that matters
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by odog4eva

i agree, dog fighting constitutes all the crap he went through? going bankrupt and goin to jail while we got murders and drugs dealers getting off with a slap on the hand.

He didn't go to jail for dogfighting. He went to jail pretty much for orchestrating an illegal gambling ring. The dogfighting was just the PR hit.

This is why mike ended up in jail...he didnt go because he was fighting dogs, he went because he was running a gambling in multiple states. His chargersrelated to gambling across state lines and thats why the feds got on him

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by drock2010

Me too!

I mean dog fighting? come on now
word...dumb dogs, they don't even have souls
I didn't mean it like that

I mean I think we did too much time in jail

maybe a couple months and like a whole bunch of fines or something

Back
Top Bottom