Not a good look for Alabama Police Department......

So apparently these 5 cops were fired after�dash cam�tape was leaked to the media. It shows 5 Alabama police officers�beating an unconscious man after acar chase.
eek.gif

yea the police got fired but they still shouldnt have beaten him when he was already unconscious

Originally Posted by JWM

yea the police got fired but they still shouldnt have beaten him when he was already unconscious
this get me tight....the police officers should not have been fired. They did the right thing and I would have done the same....if thatsonofa....almost ran over your good friend, you prolly would do the same.
That criminal could have caused a huuuuge accident driving like that in a busy interstate. Hang him.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at them coming in with the flying kicks/hits though. i defwont say he deserves to get beat after being unconscious but this idiot tried to run over the cop. cmon now

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at them coming in with the flying kicks/hits though. i def wont say he deserves to get beat after being unconscious but this idiot tried to run over the cop. cmon now
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes came out swinging. like HELL NAW, ima #+%+ this boy up.
he almost killed a cop though, so I can understand why they did that.

Though he almost killed the cop, aren't cops trained to perform and assess the situation to the best of the ability that they can? Whether or not if theguy tried to run over a cop, he was clearly unconscious.

Originally Posted by jehims

Originally Posted by JWM

this get me tight....the police officers should not have been fired. They did the right thing and I would have done the same....if that sonofa....almost ran over your good friend, you prolly would do the same.
That criminal could have caused a huuuuge accident driving like that in a busy interstate. Hang him.

So how does beating the unconscious man help? Are you saying they have the right to take their frustration out on dude? That's not how it works.

I know this doesn't really have anything to do with it, but the crime in Birmingham is getting bad.

eek.gif

i guess he deserved it...
but then again, he was unconscious....

cops in general
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JWM

this get me tight....the police officers should not have been fired. They did the right thing and I would have done the same....if that sonofa....almost ran over your good friend, you prolly would do the same.
nah

i couldn't do that

flew out a rolling car looked dead

just would have cuffed him and said "book 'em danno"

Originally Posted by ncjamn

Originally Posted by JWM

So how does beating the unconscious man help? Are you saying they have the right to take their frustration out on dude? That's not how it works.
no, thats not how it works. but put yourself in their situation. this might be the criminology major talking in me but, you took a oath with theguy to protect and serve, even if it means your life. and someone tries to take that mans life over something stupid, i would of been one of the 5 cops firedbecause i would of hit him outta pure frustration. police officers are really like a family. they all go thru the same things and only a small amount of pplreally know what they go thru. if someone was to try and run over your uncle, would you not beat his %+!? those are the feelings those cops felt towards thehit officer. he is looked at as a member in the family, and they were protecting/retalitating for him. everything done in that vid, i agree with. they could ofbeat the man to death for all i care. he desearved it.

bottom line, you dont %!%% with the police because they will always win.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Originally Posted by JWM

no, thats not how it works. but put yourself in their situation. this might be the criminology major talking in me but, you took a oath with the guy to protect and serve, even if it means your life. and someone tries to take that mans life over something stupid, i would of been one of the 5 cops fired because i would of hit him outta pure frustration. police officers are really like a family. they all go thru the same things and only a small amount of ppl really know what they go thru. if someone was to try and run over your uncle, would you not beat his %+!? those are the feelings those cops felt towards the hit officer. he is looked at as a member in the family, and they were protecting/retalitating for him. everything done in that vid, i agree with. they could of beat the man to death for all i care. he desearved it.

i agree with you on that last sentence.

we need less criminology majors like you.

do me a favor and put your life on the line for me when it really counts.

Originally Posted by JWM

no, thats not how it works. but put yourself in their situation. this might be the criminology major talking in me but, you took a oath with the guy to protect and serve, even if it means your life. and someone tries to take that mans life over something stupid, i would of been one of the 5 cops fired because i would of hit him outta pure frustration. police officers are really like a family. they all go thru the same things and only a small amount of ppl really know what they go thru. if someone was to try and run over your uncle, would you not beat his %+!? those are the feelings those cops felt towards the hit officer. he is looked at as a member in the family, and they were protecting/retalitating for him. everything done in that vid, i agree with. they could of beat the man to death for all i care. he desearved it.

How is it that you got a criminology major with this mentality?
True these officers become like an extended family after all youve been through, but if you let that cloud your better judgment then you do not deserve to beon the force. You dont beat people out of frustration or retribution, you beat a perp to be able to get the situation under control. The dude was alreadyunconscious, there is no need to beat an unconscious man, thats called being a coward. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by JWM

How is it that you are a criminology major with this mentality?
True these officers become like an extended family after all youve been through, but if you let that cloud your better judgment then you do not deserve to be on the force. You dont beat people out of frustration or retribution, you beat a perp to be able to get the situation under control. The dude was already unconscious, there is no need to beat an unconscious man, thats called being a coward. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Police officers are above the law. Rightly so, since they have to protect it. BUT, they are not supposed to act on their emotions, they are supposed to upholdstandards of professionalism to the highest degree.

^
True, like those LA cops that gave a kick to the guys skull, they should be trained better to control adrenaline when the chase is over and thealleged criminal has clearly surrendered. If they can't do that, they should be fired.

Back
Top Bottom