Not a post to hype up, just for info (MF Doom SB's)

i figured i'd give us PNW heads a little shortcut from having to do a chk up in the retro forum. mods, if this is against the rules, then lock it.

anyway, i wanted to start this post for those of us looking for the doom's. a post to let all info out only for us pnw people. i would think this would be a big help. so far i saw a post about goods on the 24th dropping. not my info but that goes to the person that posted it in the retro forum.

if this is a bad idea then just let it drop down to oblivion. later.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

if nobody got the email, Goods will have them for sale on tuesday. limited quantities. i'll see you guys there
Team Pacific Northwest X teamautobot​
EzCode Parsing Error: color=808080 face=verdana s​

boppers are killing it.

there's already 8 people and 15 CHAIRS
KIK.KOLLEKTA
TEAM.PACIFIC.NORTHWEST
REPPIN' LYNNWOOD SINCE '03​

Wow you serious?

This would've been my first/only purchase of new SBs...
I bet half of those cats don't even know about Doom...

Hopefully I can still cop a pair though.
---
aka sickplicity/justinnikes
---

Heard Goods got 19 and have 19+ standing in line. I stopped by Trickwood real quick this morning and they got 6 and also 6 people standing in line. Some of them waited overnight.

If my connect comes through on them, great. If not, I'm over it already...

Sexy shoes, but the hype kills it. I dont want to run around town trying to find some...in a sz 6 too, impossible
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:fuchsia;font-size:medium;">WHOMP</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:wow:range;font-size:medium;">WHOMP</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:lime;font-size:medium;">WHOMP</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----

Back
Top Bottom