Not an avid fan of Young Money But I *** with Gutta

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gutta got charisma. I dont even rock to YM like that but dude got star potential. Mac Mane = What Memph Bleek was to Jay and Jae Millz needs to walk backwards on the interstate while sipping bleach. He's ultra garbage. But, Gutta is good money in my book.

i see a good dude in him, if he could start making real music instead of the same drug dealin music
this dude could stand out

/\ Not like saying that at all really...

More like saying...I don't like the Lakers but I like Kobe.

That's a more accurate analogy.

#JustSaying

Wow...

Jae millz is garbage, but gutta is good money.

1 jae millz battle verse >> anything gutta has/will EVER spit.

^^^^Man, forget that battle verse mumbo jumbo. Plenty cats can freestyle/battle but they're strictly that. They have no style or aura about em. They just can spit some catchy bars when it comes to challenging another emcee. You cant tell me that over the past 2 or so years that Millz is outshining Gutta Gutta. Millz still living off 2003/2004 fame.

Gutta has style & aura?...okay maybe thats why we have different taste.

I could care less about that, im into the words/lyrics.

Lyrically u tellin me hes better than Millz?

Gutta hasent even reached his appex yet. He didnt even WANT to emcee but I heard via an article (or was it an interview?) that Wayne kept prodding him to rap. Like I said, millz still stuck on that battle with Ness from the first season of the band fame. He's reached his peak. Gutta isnt an introspective emcee, he's pretty much relying on wit/humor/punchlines/etc right now but, give his career some time to develope. I dont even like post-2005 Wayne but the man is rubbing off on all his group members. Maine and Millz just seem to be "There" IMO. Gutta is actually growing.

Originally Posted by Finessence

Gutta hasent even reached his appex yet. He didnt even WANT to emcee but I heard via an article (or was it an interview?) that Wayne kept prodding him to rap. Like I said, millz still stuck on that battle with Ness from the first season of the band fame. He's reached his peak. Gutta isnt an introspective emcee, he's pretty much relying on wit/humor/punchlines/etc right now but, give his career some time to develope. I dont even like post-2005 Wayne but the man is rubbing off on all his group members. Maine and Millz just seem to be "There" IMO. Gutta is actually growing.

Co-sign this. When Jae Millz signed to Young Money cats said he wouldn't release a album but I felt he would take advantage getting that show money and benefit from Wayne's production ear. Millz been stagnant. He hasn't shown any growth. I thought he'd flood the streets with mixtapes. Millz is nice. But he doesn't have that hunger that most artists in the South have despite him being a superior rapper than a let's say Wacka Flocka. But Gutta gets much play. I'm actually looking more forward to a Gudda album than Drake album right now. Drake's album will probably be better but i'm checkin' for a Gudda album right now. Hell he may never even get a release date. I'm starting to see him release some material though.

Wait, how can you really like one of them YM henchman, but HATE the others? Fam, they don't even differentiate like that.

gutta is terrible

drake > short dawg >>>>>> lil twist > lil chuckee > jr smith > gutta gutta

Gudda Gudda is ehhhhh
grin.gif

Really not marketable... I can't tell what his career is going to be, 2-3 years from now...

Guddaville was flames, I hope the next one has less features though. I been messin wit him since I heard this joint in 02/03 (cant remember)......
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 i always thought gudda was trash. i was thinkin bout listenin to his new mixtape tho.
IMO maine, chuckee(annoying) and maybe millz (now on the YM album) are worse than him.

so that puts him in about the middle somewhere. not really sayin much tho.

Cicero Avenue Dopeman wrote:
Guddaville was flames, I hope the next one has less features though. I been messin wit him since I heard this joint in 02/03 (cant remember)......
pimp.gif

came in here to post this song..Gudda on those SQAD tapes was flames

Back
Top Bottom