Not approaching that fine chick Unappriciation

At the park, she kept trying to get my attention to i just pretended like i was listening to music and played handball
smh.gif

I will sleep one the L tonight
frown.gif

How about not realizing that she wants to #+!! until the morning after but you had work to do. FML.

Unappriciation?

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

At the park, she kept trying to get my attention to i just pretended like i was listening to music and played handball
smh.gif

frown.gif
smh.gif
now I see why you ignored her
That feeling is unappreciated tho

so you knew she was interested and you ignored her and now you wish you didnt? nice......

You got a fine chick eyeballin you, but you can't pull yourself away from a HANDBALL game to talk to her??? Better get your shyness in check...youweren't gonna do nothing anyways...

you get the outside of the box "L" on this one...

album-ultimate-collection.jpg

i was ignoring her because i thought she was going to stay the whole day, but she bounced out of nowhere

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

smh.gif

frown.gif

i do this all the time at the gym...chicks be eyeing the hell outta me, and i just act like i'm listening to my iPod and keep working out.
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
L

-waystinthyme

Im really thinking of requesting her on myspace and talk to her but then she gon prolly think im like stalking or something

i would post pics but im 98% a NT knows her and will do something stupid

Back
Top Bottom