Not Being a Father Unappreciation.

nah whats worse is having a kid, and then #%%% @%%+!# up with baby moms. especially if u love her.
i don't think there is a more painful feeling than that (other than God Forbid, losing your child). 

take your time and make sure she's the right one. 

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

YOU are worried about it? What about me? A woman nearing her 30s, not in relationship, or marriage anytime soon.

I have been going to bridal showers,and baby showers lately, and it hits me now. Or, when I see babies, my uterus does flip flops. But, it hasn't pushed me too overboard in being stern in having a child soon. If you can wait, to make sure you are at a great place in your life and settled to have a child. Yes, babies can be unplanned, but in best circumstances to have a child when your head is cleared and you can be ready for it.

As a man, you can be ready to be a dad until old age. As for me, my clock is ticking! Yes, I know times have changed, women do have their children later on average nowadays, but I hope in the next couple of years I can be settled enough to have a baby. Just need to find a baby daddy first.
baby daddy? not husband or even boyfriend? woah..never would expected that coming from you hazel
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

I think about it more and more now and days, I'm not looking to have a seed anytime soon I'm only 24, but it's just the thought of what type of father I'm going to be. I want to have a kid when I'm financially stable, I never wanted to be one of those young fathers struggling to make it,

Good luck, Steezy
me having my first kid at 19 and struggling to make it for my kid made me stronger man... my life was going no where fast... riding, drinking, smoking, jacking...
now i got 2 kids, mdx, tl, and copped a brand new house 2 years ago... i would have never done this without my first kid making me wanna be a better man...

OP, you really wanna wake up 4 A.M. to hear a whining baby? Plus, who knows if you and the baby's mother are gonna stay together forever.
I'm 22, and I am waitin' till' 35+ for marriage and children. I feel as though by that age, I'll be financially stable with my career on the way and I'll be mature enough to rasie a child with my soulmate and spouse.

I have many years to find that soulmate and spouse. I can have fun without having to worry about who's gonna babysit my child, so I can go out wit' the fellas for the night. Don't have to worry about the government taking out money from my paychecks because of child support.

That's too much headache.

I'm 19 and I'm super worried I won't live to have kids or live to raise them that is my only fear at this point in life.Heart disease is no joke folks .

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

OP, you really wanna wake up 4 A.M. to hear a whining baby? Plus, who knows if you and the baby's mother are gonna stay together forever.
I'm 22, and I am waitin' till' 35+ for marriage and children. I feel as though by that age, I'll be financially stable with my career on the way and I'll be mature enough to rasie a child with my soulmate and spouse.

I have many years to find that soulmate and spouse. I can have fun without having to worry about who's gonna babysit my child, so I can go out wit' the fellas for the night. Don't have to worry about the government taking out money from my paychecks because of child support.

35+?...What are you going to be doing for the next 13+ years???

Your career should be stable by 24-30 unless you're unsure of what you want to do in life...

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

YOU are worried about it? What about me? A woman nearing her 30s, not in relationship, or marriage anytime soon.

I have been going to bridal showers,and baby showers lately, and it hits me now. Or, when I see babies, my uterus does flip flops. But, it hasn't pushed me too overboard in being stern in having a child soon. If you can wait, to make sure you are at a great place in your life and settled to have a child. Yes, babies can be unplanned, but in best circumstances to have a child when your head is cleared and you can be ready for it.

As a man, you can be ready to be a dad until old age. As for me, my clock is ticking! Yes, I know times have changed, women do have their children later on average nowadays, but I hope in the next couple of years I can be settled enough to have a baby. Just need to find a baby daddy first.
pm me when your ready

I've noticed it seems less and less adults are having kids globally.seems our diets and bodies have adapted to our growing numbers and is curtailing us.

Originally Posted by Simba King

For those of you that haven't had the blessing of a son/daughter....hopefully your day comes to meet your child....The best feeling in the world...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My 2 lil boys....Will do anything they ever ask me too.....Long hair dont care swag....LOL[/color]
149vccy.jpg
que linda 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by solegit08til

All of us without kids, please, seriously consider adoption. 

Overpopulation is already in mass effect, and those kids need a good home. 

When I'm established, I'm going the Brad Pitt route, adopting 2 or 3. 

Spoiler [+]
I don't think my men work anyways. I always went raw, and I'm 0 for 100+ 
frown.gif
(times, not females)

Never heard of this kinda thing happening with a guy. We can have kids at any age. Is there a deeper fear?

To be real with you Diegis, you can't put an expiration date on something like this.
I remember being 19 telling myself by the time I'm 25 - I'm going to be settled down, maybe a kid or two and just working and living my extra regular life with my lady. Well, I'm turning 25 this Friday, no kids - and the lady I love the most is 2000+ miles away from me. On top of that, I don't think I'm mentally prepared for kids yet. And I love kids. I remember living with my cousins in Cali and they had a house full of kids. All them little booger-picking, 2nd hand-smoke inhaling kids loved me. I thought for sure by now I was going to be following my cousins footsteps. 

These days, it's harder to find the woman you want to have kids with rather than actually having kids. You have to build the foundation first. Start with the right attitude and mindset, find the right woman, pinpoint exactly the location you want to raise your kids, than actually begin the process.

Growing up without a father like I did; you anticipate the day you can take your kids to the park - something my dad rarely did for us. You look forward to the day you buy your kid the latest Nike's, watching him taking his first steps, going to school for the first time,..you look forward to that. It's going to be one life changing experience when everything goes as planned.....

....but at times, I see some women with kids that should have been kept in semen-form. I mean - disrespectful, belligerent loud kids who got their mothers sweating up a storm trying to balance out the stroller with one hand, with the bottle in the other; kids shoes over here, his clothes over there; screaming like satan blew a kiss at that little bad ++!+$@@*%!!#....makes me appreciate my 20's with no kids or stress of that type....

Chill bros. Let it come naturally. Guess who was 40+ when he had his 'first' kid....

Spoiler [+]

Beyonce-Jay-Z-Blue-Ivy.jpg

21 and with a baby girl. I'm not going to be able to enjoy my mid 20's as I wanted to, but I will have the chance to see my lil girl grow up. I had the same mindset to have a kid at my 30's but your boy don't slipped up.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Your career should be stable by 24-30 unless you're unsure of what you want to do in life...
For the next 13 years I will be gettin' my career underway, then becoming financially stable. Also gain wisdom and knowledge about life. Hopefully within 13+ years I will have found my soulmate and been with her for a very longtime and know her like the back of my hand.

Originally Posted by SC415

21 and with a baby girl. I'm not going to be able to enjoy my mid 20's as I wanted to, but I will have the chance to see my lil girl grow up. I had the same mindset to have a kid at my 30's but your boy don't slipped up.

never understood this... like, when people have kids in there 30s they won't get the same joy?I was talking to my homey and he was like "rick ... why you want a kid when you're 35? You'll be too old to play with him"... but I'll be 52 when he graduate... if I can't take my 10 year old to the rack at 45, he's really awesome or I ain't %*!+...

had my son at 20, and trust me i wouldnt change it for the world, i dont wanna be one of these old dudes not being able to keep up, the way i see it, when my son is in his teens ill be in my 30s and its YOLO all day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

stacking bread and getting yambs...

Son I thought this was gonna be about you being sterile. Cuz that's the scary thought that passes my mind since I know I want kids but you currently in the same situation as me; which is if you really want a kid you can go stain some random broad right now and make it happen if you found yourself that desperate.

But you're not so buck up and stop being so sad about this doggie. All that relationship stuff, finding the one, the girl you want to be the mother of your children will all come in time.

Trust you could be in a worse predicament.

I'm currently on my way to 30, and don't have a seed yet. 
But that's perfectly fine, I'll probably only have my first when I'm 30. 

I'm trying to make sure things are timed properly.  You can't just rush into starting a family because you feel bad about not having a kid. 

It's easy to be at baby showers and kids birthdays and wish that life upon yourself, cause you're only looking at the fun side of things.  

Just be easy, keep doing your thing and your time will come...

I turn 27 in May, I'm not gonna have a kid until 29 are 30. BTW I was pose to be a father a WHILE ago, miscarried twins.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by digitalO22

Aren't baby showers for women and their women friends, though?

not Hispanic ones
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
asian ones too... its just another big @%+ party... all the woman in the living room opening presents and yapping while all the men outside drinking and grilling...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom