Not being able to find "that" song unappreciation

Joined Sep 16, 2003
Because you have a lot of albums to go through and cant remember which one the song was on. Mixtapes ftl

Joined Feb 22, 2008
it just bothers me when I remember a song vaguely and I'm humming it but just can't get the damn artist, chorus, album whatever

Joined Jan 1, 2009
i have this problem when trying to remember the name or artist of a song from back of the day.

Joined Dec 29, 2006
Whats worse is when you have a mixtape with a freestyle on it and the track title is non descriptive. You want to find out the name of the original song thatsome lame rapper spit on, but you're stuck with:

Freestyle - Lame Artist.

You like the beat and original song but you can't extract the original song title. What worse is that since some lame is rapping on it, you can't youShazam on your iphone to recognize the song. Word to Swishahouse mixtapes.

Joined Nov 14, 2004
i feel you on this particularly annoying part of my musical endeavors...no bull i've been looking for a mr. cheeks/lost boyz song i heard on hiphopgame forlike 2 YEARS!!

Joined Mar 4, 2009
It's funny sometimes when my friend and I forget which song the lyrics is from, and we race eachother to see who gets the song right first lol

Joined Jan 27, 2008
man, i hate this... i tend to know the beat of the song... and the mumbling of the words(thus not using google for the lyric search)... but can never findit

bad memory FML

Joined Aug 25, 2008
I neeeeeeed that song from the Kia commercial. Front, back, side to side. Front front back back side to side. Yea!

Joined Sep 16, 2003
Im still looking for this R&B blend over that Trick Daddy nann %*!%* beat. Song was straight fire
Im not even going to speak on house mixessmh. Its like if you don't get it as soon as you hear it, it could be lost to you forever.

elpablo21

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2008
Originally Posted by infamousod

booyah
Too bad this doesnt work on songs I have in my head that Itry to remember

This is the worst @%%+ though...I go through this at least a few times a month

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now