NOT COMING TO A HOOD NEAR YOU.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by czur1127

Originally Posted by omgitswes

why?
because he can
exactly
just because you can doesn't mean that you should. but as they say, you can't buy class (and i'm not referring to you, i'm referring to the owner of the rolls).

yeah man i agree 100%. and i doubt he has much class if he owns brothels, strip club,s and pron sites.
not hating on him at all though i wouldn't mind being in his shoes for a week, all his other cars, boats, and planes are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Nigo's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the pos posted

400k+ car riding on cheap as s 2k wheels
smh.gif
the wheels look good ...the paintjob is really od tho.... but i mean really when the car cost 3x more then most people house does the wheels really matter?

would u wear beef n broc's with a prada suit?

The sad thing is the people with the money to do this clearly have a rediculous judgement on style

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by czur1127

why?
because he can
exactly
just because you can doesn't mean that you should. but as they say, you can't buy class (and i'm not referring to you, i'm referring to the owner of the rolls).

yeah man i agree 100%. and i doubt he has much class if he owns brothels, strip club,s and pron sites.
not hating on him at all though i wouldn't mind being in his shoes for a week, all his other cars, boats, and planes are
pimp.gif
one thing i will give him credit for is that he obviously has the pimp game on smash - bishop don magic juan couldn't afford the equivalent ofthis guy's whip game. his check must be putting in serious work for him to have this kind of money.

[h2]hoelarious
[/h2][h2]Saturday, May 9, 2009[/h2]http://[h3]The World's Richest #%%$!%#[/h3]
To be sure there's plenty of competition for that title, but we think Germany's Prince Marcus von Anhalt(above) has a pretty clear shot at it. Born Marcus Eberhardt in 1969, he started out as a butcher, went into the brothel business, did some time for taxevasion and human trafficking, then bought himself a title (from Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband): Prinz von Anhalt, Herzog zu Sachsen und Westfalen, Graf von Askanien. Now theSOB's latest stunt is driving around in this Rolls-Royce Phantom DropheadCoupe covered in a Louis Vuitton multicolored monogram print.

Last year lobster boy started the RoyalRace - he likes to think he's royalty - a sort of Gumball 3000-style exotic auto rally for equally egregious eurotrash. He claims to be a millionaire "in the three digit range", says he owns 20 brothels and 26 cars, has a portfolio of luxury realestate in Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale, Germany, Switzerland, Dubai and Monaco, and to claims to have a retinue of 12 bodyguards and 25 servants. Can the International Criminal Court please indict this$+%+%++%@ for crimes against taste, nature and the fairer sex?

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

Nigo's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the pos posted

400k+ car riding on cheap as s 2k wheels
smh.gif
the wheels look good ...the paintjob is really od tho.... but i mean really when the car cost 3x more then most people house does the wheels really matter?

would u wear beef n broc's with a prada suit?

If I owned Prada, yeah.

This is only one out of the 10 plus of the Rolls Royce Autos that he has posted as"toys"...not to mention all of the other supercars, yachts, jets, bikes, and homes. I wouldn't do it, but I understand.

Back
Top Bottom