Not going in during that moment unappretiation

tired.gif
Yo I been talkin to this girl for quite some time now and yesterday we were sayin goodbye and I think I had hat oppurtunity to kiss her cuz she gave me that look but I didn't act on it and just hugged her and left cuz it was raining hard(yeah some of yall may say that makes it even better)
eyes.gif
but yeah its bugging me hard now cuz Idk if I'll get another chance like that...BS!
For all yall up and comin out there don't be hesitant, it kills you in the long run!

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

tired.gif
Yo I been talkin to this girl for quite some time now and yesterday we were sayin goodbye and I think I had hat oppurtunity to kiss her cuz she gave me that look but I didn't act on it and just hugged her and left cuz it was raining hard(yeah some of yall may say that makes it even better)
eyes.gif
but yeah its bugging me hard now cuz Idk if I'll get another chance like that...BS!
For all yall up and comin out there don't be hesitant, it kills you in the long run!
The grammar
sick.gif
...And you talking about a kiss? That's something new here on NT
laugh.gif

And why did you use "Pause"?
eyes.gif

Next time you're in a similar situation, just do the same thing. And when she's turning away with a face of disappointment, turn back and say "Oh I forgot something!"

Then plant one on her.

game. set. match.

Yea whyd you say pause? Kissing a female is a very heterosexual action. Thats like saying i was pulling my penis out her vagina pause

yeah you took an L man. the scenario sounded like a scene outta the notebook with the rain and all
laugh.gif
all you were missing was some love music in the background

whats an unappretiation?

kisisng pretty easy you look at her you lean in, if she doesn't lean in go home or pretend you t ripped.

Originally Posted by kiid23

Yea whyd you say pause? Kissing a female is a very heterosexual action. Thats like saying i was pulling my penis out her vagina pause
roll.gif

I thought this would be about smashing
laugh.gif
, a kiss tho? you'll get another shot champ dont trip

tired.gif
eyes.gif

tired.gif
eyes.gif

YNS

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

tired.gif
eyes.gif

YNS
well said
pimp.gif

Nononono, I've done way worse. Around six months ago I had girl of my dreams in my room, after a friend's pool party, just me and her. She's asking me about why I don't have a girlfriend (I'd been playing it real cool like girls are the last thing I worry about. I'm an idiot I know), I'm just lying on my bed throwing a ball in the air. For a good half hour we sat in my room talking +$%* and doing nothing. Mind you I'm 16 and was even younger when this occurred. It wasn't until recently that I realized how badly I messed up that entire situation, she must have left thinking "This guy's an idiot, what a waste of time". Couple weeks later she gets a boyfriend and now I'm still caught up over her.

THAT'S not going in during the moment.

Who kisses females? This is NT all we do is smash dimes. No kissing that's for simps

Back
Top Bottom