Not sure how to feel about this~~~ Vol. Tiny Dancer or skrippa in the making?

Anyone else feel like this is inappropriate ?

Hate to say it and make this a racial issue with the first post... but if this lil girl was black I have a feeling public opinion might be just alittle different :rolleyes

View media item 480165
Hate to say it and make this a racial issue with the first post... but if this lil girl was black I have a feeling public opinion might be just alittle different :rolleyes

Err...I'm not so sure many people are going to approve of this. Katy Perry's dumb *** twitter followers might, but that's all. I bet her parents will regret this eventually.

Last edited:
I was talking to this girl a while ago... And she was giving me a perspective:

A black girl wears short shorts and she's a "hoochie mama"

A white girl wears short shorts and... What? She just has shorts on.

race thread...

that was quick.

tumblr_inline_mltbcnb6YE1qz4rgp.gif

Not to be critical here, but shouldnt we be focused on her dancing? She is actually a pretty good dancer for her age.
I guess the next time we see a 10 year old gymnasts we should focus on how slutty her leotard looks.

Everything is way too oversexualized these days.
Let's praise her for her talents and not look at this little girl like a piece of future meat.

For the record I am not saying I approve of her wearing such short shorts.

Its just dance moves to the girl let her live.

If this turns you on theres something wrong with you

this happens on worldstar all the time...

god.  not even gettin embroiled in another nt out of nowhere race thread.  let that little girl cook, she's got some talent.

Its just dance moves to the girl let her live.

If this turns you on theres something wrong with you

Da faq ?

Nobody said this turns them on... Pretty sure the common consensus is that this is completely disgusting

No way in hell should a 10 year old be dancing like that or wearing clothes like that... period.

this happens on worldstar all the time...

Correct... and the first word out of someones mouth is "ratchet, hootrat, ******, j****boo etc. "

This is why I felt had to bring race into the equation immediately. This lil white girl is acting ratchet as hell... but somehow the media is praising her and saying "shes going places".

Correct... and the first word out of someones mouth is "ratchet, hootrat, ******, j****boo etc. "

This is why I felt had to bring race into the equation immediately. This lil white girl is acting ratchet as hell... but somehow the media is praising her and saying "shes going places".

i can see where you are coming from...reminds me of that 3 year old girl singing nikki's super bass

i can see where you are coming from...reminds me of that 3 year old girl singing nikki's super bass

That was exactly what I thought of too when I saw this story. Except in this case Im even more offended because the kid appears to be performing publicly on a stage.

Really makes me wonder... Are her parents making money off of this... or trying to ? I understand supporting your kids in what they want to do, but this is completely age-inappropriate... I mean cmon 10 year olds twerking? :smh: ...where they do that ? smdh :smh: Its dance invented and supposed to be performed by big booty dirty down south strippers !

That was exactly what I thought of too when I saw this story. Except in this case Im even more offended because the kid appears to be performing publicly on a stage.

Really makes me wonder... Are her parents making money off of this... or trying to ? I understand supporting your kids in what they want to do, but this is completely age-inappropriate... I mean cmon 10 year olds twerking? :smh: ...where they do that ? smdh :smh: Its dance invented and supposed to be performed by big booty dirty down south strippers !

yeah pretty much....

the threshold for what society deems ratchet/ghetto is definately higher the lighter your complexion is.....

Hmm, OP does bring up a good point though.

The consensus public opinion on this is that she is just a good dancer and nothing else. It would be much different if she was black. If she was black, the news would be discussing whether it is inappropriate or not, instead of amazing dancer.

Another example, Trayvon Martin, people are quick to call him a thug looking to case apartments. Nobody calls Zimmerman a thug when he's a grown man that has been accused of domestic violence and fighting cops.

Last edited:
im not the type of dude to scream racism at a subject, but OP brings up an interesting point. If this girl (who is talented no doubt) was darker, words like future ****, stripper, hood rat etc would be thrown out. 

when an arab dude commits a heinous crime he is a terrorist. a black/hispanic man is a thug or gangster when he does the same. however when you see things like that batman shooting or the elementary school shooting, you dont hear those words. you hear "mentally ill" or "disturbed"

im not the type of dude to scream racism at a subject, but OP brings up an interesting point. If this girl (who is talented no doubt) was darker, words like future ****, stripper, hood rat etc would be thrown out. 

when an arab dude commits a heinous crime he is a terrorist. a black/hispanic man is a thug or gangster when he does the same. however when you see things like that batman shooting or the elementary school shooting, you dont hear those words. you hear "mentally ill" or "disturbed"

This is true. Everyone wants to "explain" what went wrong that cause the white person to commit the crime. They want to bring in psychology experts and crap to come up with some detailed explanation about how the guy used to play Call of Duty. Some people are just evil regardless of color.

Back
Top Bottom